IVF Treatment in Gurgaon– IVF cost in Gurgaon is estimated around INR 175,000-200,000 For single IVF cycle. Gurgaon a city where each individual will get cost-effective IVF treatment with world-class facilities in the We Care IVF Surrogacy clinic. The fertility experts in this clinic aim to maximize the chances of successful conception by offering a reasonable cost. People below the poverty line can easily avail the benefits and enjoy the phase of parenthood.
Basic and Advance IVF treatment in Gurgaon cost
|IVF Cost In Gurgaon||Cost In INR|
|IVF Cycle with Self-Egg:||INR 1,75,000 -INR 2,00,000|
|IVF Treatment with Donor Egg:||INR 1,75,000 – INR 2,00,000|
|IVF with donor sperm||INR 2,75,000 -INR 3,00,000.|
|IVF with donor embryo:||INR 2,20,000|
|IVF with ICSI:||INR 1,75,000-INR 1,85,000|
|IVF with PICSI technique:||INR 1,85,000-INR 2,00,000|
|IVF using the LAH technique||INR. 2,35,000|
|IVF using the PGD technique||INR 2,75,000 -INR 2,85,000|
|IVF-ICSI using surgical sperm retrieval||INR 2,50,000 -INR 3,50,000|
What other fertility treatments are available apart from IVF treatment in Gurgaon in We Care IVF Surrogacy?
The following are some of the commonly used fertility treatments that are available in We Care IVF Surrogacy. These are:
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI): It is the first-line treatment and beneficial for the couples where the cause of infertility is unexplained. In this procedure, the fertility experts in We Care IVF Surrogacy will put the male member sperms directly into woman uterus that help only the healthy sperm get closer to the woman eggs.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): It is used to treat male infertility. It is a procedure where the fertility expert will directly inject a single sperm into each egg to ease the fertilization.
- Ovulation induction: It is a fertility treatment that involves medications to induce ovulation, which encourages women to develop in the ovaries. When the eggs are developed, they are ready to release, increasing the conception chances through artificial insemination.
- Egg donor: It is helpful for the woman who cannot produce enough eggs for fertilization. In this procedure, the fertility experts in We Care IVF Surrogacy will use the egg donor’s eggs and fertilize them with the donor sperm or genetic father’s sperm. Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist will transfer the healthiest embryo/s into the uterus of the birth mother.
- Surrogacy: It is a procedure that benefits same-sex couples, single parent, or women who cannot carry the pregnancy in their womb due to some medical illness. Surrogacy is a procedure that can be performed either as a gestational surrogacy or traditional surrogacy.
(i) Gestational surrogacy gives the couple their genetic baby as the donor’s eggs or the biological mother is fertilized with the donor sperm or the biological father’s sperm to facilitate fertilization. When fertilization is completed, the resulted embryo will be implanted into the uterus of the gestational surrogate mother.
(ii) Traditional surrogacy allows the only male member to be a genetic parent as the eggs of the egg donor or the surrogate mother is fertilized with the genetic father’s sperm or donor sperm to smooth fertilization, and the formed embryo will be implanted into the uterus of the traditional surrogate mother.
What is the procedure for the best IVF treatment in Gurgaon?
IVF treatment in Gurgaon is a procedure where the fertility experts in We Care India monitor the woman monthly cycle to collect the eggs from their ovaries required for fertilization. Once the eggs are ready, they will be fertilized with the sperm of the biological father or donor sperm in the controlled environment. When they reach the blastocyst stage, the embryologist will implant it into the woman’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. IVF treatment in Gurgaon is the best option for couples who have been trying for a long to conceive a baby.
After two weeks of the embryo, the transfer couple needs to visit We Care IVF Surrogacy for the pregnancy test, which will be conducted electronically. When the fertility expert hears the infant heartbeat that means the pregnancy is confirmed. The fertility expert will advise avoiding challenging exercises such as gym, swimming, twisting, jumping, aerobics, etc. After this, the couple will be released from the fertility clinic to the local obstetrician for further treatment. However, We Care IVF Surrogacy fertility professionals are always there to help the couple whenever they need it after releasing from the clinic.
How does the IVF treatment in Gurgaon cost get affected?
The following are the factors that can affect the IVF treatment in Gurgaon cost. These are:
- Age of the couple: Age is a factor that can impact the IVF treatment in Gurgaon cost because, with the increased age of the couples, their fertility starts declining, which means a woman need a high dosage of fertility drugs to stimulate her ovaries and man need to produce enough sperm that increases the overall cost of the IVF treatment. The fertility experts in We Care IVF Surrogacy suggest IVF treatment as the best option to conceive a baby for women below the age of 35 and men should be 40.
- Body weight: If a couple going IVF treatment in Gurgaon, they need to maintain ideal body weight as per the body mass index (BMI) because overweight or underweight in both cases, the couple needs the high dosage of fertility drugs to increase the chances of conception, and it will impact the cost of IVF treatment.
- Lifestyle changes: The changes in your lifestyle can also impact the cost of IVF treatment in Gurgaon, such as if you are a person who consumes more alcohol, or chew tobacco, or smoke like a chain smoker, then you required a high dosage of fertility drugs that helps in ovulation. In such cases, the fertility experts in We Care IVF Surrogacy advise the couples to quit smoking, tobacco, and alcohol at least a month before they plan IVF treatment.
What are the conditions that can be treated by IVF treatment in Gurgaon?
The following are the conditions that can be treated by IVF treatment in Gurgaon. These are:
- Blocked or damaged tubes: Females dealing with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes can conceive a baby with IVF treatment.
- Ovulating issues: If females have issues in ovulating, then the fertility experts in We Care IVF Surrogacy will recommend the medicines like Metformin and Clomiphene during IVF treatment. Metformin is recommended to the females dealing with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and Clomiphene is given to the infertile woman that helps in stimulating the ovaries. They can produce enough eggs for fertilization.
- Unexplained infertility: Unexplained infertility is an issue where the fertility experts are failed to find the cause of infertility after examination; in such cases, the fertility expert will put the female on medications such as Clomiphene, hormone injections and inseminations.
- Male infertility issues: If a male partner is unable to produce enough sperm for fertilization, then in such cases, the fertility experts in We Care IVF Surrogacy extract the sperms from male member ejaculate surgically and fertilize them with the woman egg to ease fertilization process.
- Fall in ovarian reserve: The women above the age of 35 years, her ovarian reserve stars falling for them IVF treatment in Gurgaon is used as the best option to increase the chances of conception even after the age of 35.
What are the success rates of IVF treatment in Gurgaon?
The success rates of IVF treatment in Gurgaon in We Care IVF Surrogacy are around 75 to 85% that is relatively high compared to other fertility clinics in Gurgaon. However, the success rates depend on the age of the couples, causes of infertility, previous medical history, etc. The success rates of this clinic are high because here, the fertility experts use the latest and advanced technologies to treat the causes of infertility issues and will give their best to achieve the successful outcome of the procedure in one fresh IVF cycle without any complications to the mother and a baby.