The following are the best & top 5 IVF clinics in Gurgaon. These are:
1. We Care IVF Surrogacy: One of the top 5 IVF clinics in Gurgaon
We Care IVF Surrogacy is one of the top 5 IVF clinics in Gurgaon established to help the people who are facing challenges while conceiving a baby naturally. The fertility experts at this clinic are highly qualified and trained professionals who make pregnancy possible for women above 40 and achieve success rates. It is an IVF clinic in Gurgaon that uses the latest and advanced technologies in treating the causes of infertility.
We Care IVF Surrogacy offers various fertility treatments to treat infertility issues in men and women. At this clinic, people will find the best fertility treatments at a very reasonable cost because the fertility experts aim to maximize the chances of conception and not profit from the people’s pocket.
- Website: https://ivfsurrogacy.com/
2. Dynamic Fertility & IVF Center: Top 5 IVF clinics in Gurgaon
Dynamic Fertility & IVF Center is in the top 5 IVF clinics in Gurgaon that take care of the emotions of the couples who were struggling for a long to have their baby. Still, unfortunately, due to the cause of infertility, they cannot conceive a baby naturally. Dynamic Fertility & IVF Center is a blessing for these people as the fertility expert at this centre finds out the cause that stops the couples from getting pregnant. Once they can identify the cause accordingly, they plan the best IVF treatment that helps the couple in conceiving their baby.
- Website: https://dynamicfertility.com/
3. Indian Surrogate Mothers: Top IVF clinic in Gurgaon
Indian Surrogate Mothers is the top IVF clinic in Gurgaon. It is a blessing for many childless couples as the fertility experts at this clinic deal in routine and complex infertility cases. It provides the couples with the best solution that helps them in conceiving a baby. Indian Surrogate Mother is an IVF clinic in Gurgaon that uses high-end equipment for treating infertility in couples and achieved the highest success rates of delivering babies across the world.
- Website: https://indiansurrogatemothers.com/
4. World Fertility Services: The best & top IVF clinic in Gurgaon
World Fertility Services is the best & top IVF clinic in Gurgaon that helps couples who face difficulties in conceiving a baby naturally and need guidance to have a successful pregnancy. For these couples, the World Fertility Services is a clinic where fertility experts help all those couples who wish to have their babies. Still, infertility stops them from enjoying their parenthood.
The fertility experts at this clinic will offer the best IVF treatment based on the couple’s medical report and give their 100% to achieve the successful outcome of the treatment.
- Website: https://worldfertilityservices.com/
5. Select IVF India: Top IVF clinic in Gurgaon
Select IVF India is a top IVF clinic in Gurgaon that aims to provide the best fertility treatment with the highest success rates at a reasonable cost. The fertility experts at this clinic help childless couples in conceiving a baby. They offer the best facilities such as 24/7 total personal & medical care, pleasant & comfortable stay throughout the treatment that keep the patient cool & calm, which is necessary to have a successful treatment.
For the past 15 years, this clinic serving the services and delivered around 4000 IVF babies in a year without any complications.
- Website: https://www.selectivf.com/
Name fertility treatments offered by these top 5 IVF clinics in Gurgaon.
The following are commonly used fertility treatments offered by these top 5 IVF clinics in Gurgaon. These are:
1. IVF: It is a useful procedure for women below 35 and men below 40. As the age increases, the ovarian reserve in females falls, and the quality of sperm falls in men above 40. In this procedure, the fertility experts will mix the eggs with the donor sperms or use the sperms of the intended father to facilitate fertilization. Once the fertilization occurs, the formed embryo will be transferred into the uterus of the intended mother. The entire IVF procedure will be performed outside the women’s body but in the IVF lab under the technician’s supervision.
2. ICSI: A procedure that is a blessing for male members whose sperms are not available in the semen. In this procedure, the fertility expert will extract the sperms from the male ejaculate. Once it’s obtained, the fertility expert will directly inject a single sperm into each egg to facilitate fertilization. After fertilization takes place, the resulted embryo will be implanted into the uterus of the biological mother.
3. Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD): It is a procedure which fertility experts will perform before embryo transfer to identify if an embryo is containing any genetic disorders or chromosomal disease before the embryo implanted into the woman’s uterus. It is a procedure that many couples opt for as it decreases the chances of miscarriages and successful conception will take place.
4. Egg donation: It is a useful procedure for women who cannot produce enough eggs for fertilization or the eggs produced by them are of poor quality. In this procedure, the fertility experts use the donor eggs and mix them with donor sperm or the biological father’s sperm to ease the fertilization process. Once fertilization occurs, the embryologists will pick the most active and healthy embryo transferred into the biological mother’s uterus.
5. Gestational surrogacy: Surrogacy is an advanced fertility procedure useful for same-sex couples, single parents, or women who cannot carry a pregnancy in their womb due to some medical illness. It is a procedure where the fertility expert will collect the donor eggs or the eggs of the biological mother and mix them with donor sperm or genetic father’s sperm to ease fertilization. Once fertilization occurs, the formed embryo will be placed into the uterus of the gestational surrogate mother. She carries a baby in her womb for nine months and hands over the baby to the biological parents to complete the surrogacy procedure.