IUI cost in Nepal: The cost of IUI treatment in Nepal is highly reasonable than in the other countries.IUI treatment cost in Nepal starts from NPR 60,000 and goes up to NPR 3,20,000.
In Nepal, One IUI cycle cost is around NPR 1,20,000. The fertility injection, which uses to increase egg production from women’s ovaries, ranges in price from NPR 1,600 to NPR 32,000. The couple’s age can affect the IUI cost in Nepal as they might need another cycle of IUI treatment for successful results.
IUI treatment in Nepal:
IUI is Intrauterine Insemination perform in infertile conditions. The IUI treatment in Nepal offers by various centres. It is the first choice of many infertile patients facing infertility and who fail to become parents naturally. IUI treatment is a less expensive and less complicated process for fertility treatment. Because of its low prices, more people want to opt for IUI treatment in Nepal. Many people suffer from infertility issues and are unable to conceive. The IUI treatment is very much less expensive than other fertility treatments like IVF, ICSI etc. IUI treatment accomplishes by fertility specialists in the lab. The expert collects the semen sample and prepares the sperm from men to find out the high-quality sperm. The high-quality sperm inserts in the uterus of women and, it goes inside the uterus and inseminates with eggs to fertilize the eggs. The further procedure is similar to natural conception.
The several cycles of the treatment will help in the better success rates of IUI treatment in Nepal. The fertility medications also advise the female partner during the menstruation cycle so that her ovaries produce more mature eggs.
The IUI cost in Nepal is reasonable than in other countries.
IUI treatment advice to the couple:
IUI treatment recommends for couples who are unable to conceive naturally and are having difficulty conceiving. The IUI treatment makes the insemination process easier. Customarily, the IUI treatment advises in the male factor infertility.
- Sperm Problems: low sperm count, the morphology of sperm, motility problem and blockage in the reproductive canal.
- Cervical problems: the mucus is thick and sticky that stops the sperm in the cervix.
- Genetic disorder: the couple wants to become biological parents but wants to avoid any genetic disorder transmission to the child.
- Intercourse problem: the woman is allergic or has severe reactions to the semen cannot conceive naturally.
- Fallopian condition: In IUI treatment, at least one healthy fallopian tube is necessary for the successful insemination procedure.
But some couples with the following condition cannot opt for IUI treatment in Nepal if the female partner has blocked or damaged fallopian tubes, has severe endometriosis, the male partner has no sperm count in the semen sample etc.
IUI treatment accomplishes under the guidance of experts and fertility specialists. Experts prepare and wash semen samples to collects high-quality sperm from them. The prepared sperm inserts in the uterus of the female partner.
process of IUI in Nepal
- Screening: couples first screen well through their blood and ultrasound testing. The quality of sperm tests in a laboratory, reproductive organs screening, quality and count of eggs and ability to conceive of women.
- Stimulation: The woman ovaries stimulates by fertility drugs that cause them to produce more mature eggs. The egg quality should have high for the successful conception in IUI treatment.
- Sperm collection: the man produces sperm himself to provide it for the IUI process in the lab. If the male partner experiences ejaculation or a blockage in the reproductive system, professionals undertake Surgical Sperm Retrieval (SSR) to extract sperm using minor surgery.
- Sperm preparation: professionals prepare the obtained sperm in the lab by washing to remove hazardous components and locate high-quality sperm. They use high-resolution technologies to track down high-quality sperm.
- Insemination: the female partner lie down on the hospital bed, experts use a device to insert the prepared sperm into the uterus. The device inserts into the uterus of women and, the sperm follow it in the uterus.
- The speculum (device) opens the cervix widely, and a catheter (device) inserts through the opening under the assistance of ultrasound, which aids professionals in locating the uterus and sperm insemination. Then the expert loads a tube with the prepared and washed sperm to inserts into the uterus through the device.
The female partner might feel mild discomfort and cramps after the procedure.
After the two weeks of the insemination process, the pregnancy test can perform to known the results of the IUI treatment in Nepal. If the treatment is effective and the woman can conceive, the further process of pregnancy will be natural. However, a failed IUI cycle will necessitate a new IUI cycle to be successful.
IUI cost in Kathmandu Nepal
The cost of IUI treatment in Nepal is highly reasonable than in the other countries.
IUI treatment cost in Nepal starts from NPR 60,000 and goes up to NPR 3,20,000.
In Nepal, One IUI cycle cost is around NPR 1,20,000. The fertility injection, which uses to increase egg production from women’s ovaries, ranges in price from NPR 1,600 to NPR 32,000. The couple age can affect the IUI cost in Nepal as they might need another cycle of IUI treatment for successful results.
The success rate of IUI in Nepal:
The success rate of IUI in Nepal is high as it helps in the conception with the male factor infertility. The success rate depends on the woman age, quality of eggs and sperm, infertility reasons and experience of experts.
In comparison to other nations, the success rate of IUI in Nepal’s best centre is about 40%. The success rate of IUI will increase by several cycles.
WE CARE IVF SURROGACY is known as the best IVF clinic in Nepal. It has many branches at different locations in the world. It has various fertility treatments with the highest success rates. They try to provide top-rated services through highly experienced experts and specialists.
Through the best centre, many couples have become parents to their biological children using different fertility treatments. The centre provides the packages for the costs of treatments.
Centre has a high success rate in IUI treatment that attracts international patients in Nepal. The IUI cost in Kathmandu Nepal in the centre is highly reasonable.