First thing, which the specialist will ask you is to make sure you are getting appropriate treatment (if any) for any medical health situation that could be worsening the case of erectile dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in India depends upon the cause of the disorder of the patient.
- If the cause for erectile dysfunction issue is psychological, then the way of getting out from this cause is Psychological Treatment.
- For men, where the reason behind ED is Physiological, the specialists will recommend the patient to go for aerobic exercises, quitting alcohol consumption and smoking for Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in India.
Oral medications such as –
- Sildenafil (Revatio, Viagra)
- Tadalafil (Adcirca, Cialis)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Vardenafil (Levitra, Staxyn)
Mentioned above medications boost the effect of Nitric oxide in the patient; nitric oxide is a natural chemical a male produces in his body, this natural chemical relaxes the muscles in the penis. A patient after taking any of the above medication increases blood flow and allows the man to get erectile when sexual stimulation is responded.
Vacuum erection devices are also given for Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in India. When a patient doesn’t respond well enough to the medications or other treatment options then surgery may be conducted by the specialists.
There are several treatment options based on the cause and severity of a man’s erectile dysfunction. The specialists will explain the risks and the benefits of each option of Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in India and consider the best and appropriate treatment depends on the exact cause of ED.