IVF clinics in Ghana under We Care IVF Surrogacy offers various fertility treatments that help many infertile couples in conceiving a baby. The fertility experts at these clinics are highly qualified and experienced fertility professionals that properly examine the couples to find the root cause of infertility. Once the fertility experts identified the cause accordingly, they suggest the best IVF treatment that gives a successful outcome.
The IVF clinics in Ghana are fully equipped with high-end equipment that has been used in other developed countries to treat infertility issues in couples. The best part of the IVF clinics in Ghana under We Care IVF Surrogacy is that the fertility experts, along with the team of other medical professionals, treat each individual with equality which means there is no difference between the lower, middle, or upper-class people. The fertility experts believe that every person on this planet has a right to enjoy parenthood, and for this, they also offer fertility treatments at a very reasonable cost in Ghana so that everyone can avail the benefits of the fertility treatments.
What are fertility treatments available at the IVF clinics in Ghana?
We Care IVF Surrogacy is a leading medical tourism company, and the IVF clinics in Ghana under this tourism company offer various other fertility treatments. Some of them are listed below:
- IVF: This is a simple surgical procedure performed at the IVF clinics in Ghana where the fertility expert will collect the woman’s eggs which will be fertilized with the sperm of the genetic father or donor to smooth the fertilization. IVF is a fertility procedure that will be performed outside the woman’s body but in the IVF laboratory.
- ICSI: ICSI is a procedure that is mainly used to treat infertility issues in male members. The fertility experts will pick a single sperm and directly inject it into each egg to ease the fertilization process.
- Egg donation: Egg donation is a procedure performed at the IVF clinics in Ghana under We Care IVF Surrogacy for those couples where the female partner cannot produce enough eggs for fertilization; however, she can carry a baby in her womb. The fertility expert will borrow the eggs from the egg donors hired by the IVF clinics in Ghana in such cases. Once the eggs are collected, they will be fertilized with donor sperm or genetic father’s sperm to smooth the fertilization.
- Egg Freezing: Egg freezing is generally for those women who wish to plan their family after the age of 35 years as this is the age when ovarian reserve in women falls, and they are not able to produce enough eggs instead of using the eggs from the egg donors they wish to proceed the fertility treatment with their eggs. In that case, they freeze the eggs in their 20s’ and use them when they plan a family. For freezing the eggs at the IVF clinics in Ghana, couples need to pay a fixed amount yearly which is around 10% of the essential IVF cost.
- Surrogacy: Surrogacy is one of the most advanced fertility treatments at the IVF clinics in Ghana under We Care IVF Surrogacy. This procedure usually recommends to those unable to carry the pregnancy in their womb due to some medical illness or heart disease. In such cases, the IVF clinics in Ghana hire the surrogate mother to carry the baby for the infertile couples in her womb and hand-over to them once the baby is born.
This procedure is where the fertility expert will collect the eggs of the surrogate mother, donor eggs, or eggs of the biological mother. Once the eggs are collected, the same will be fertilized with the sperms of the genetic father or donor sperms to facilitate fertilization. Once fertilization takes place, the resulted embryo will be placed into the uterus of the surrogate mother.
Note: Surrogacy is a legal procedure where both parties, i.e. the surrogate mother and the intended parents, are ready to sign a legal contract to avoid any confusion at the end of the treatment.
What’s the success rate of IVF clinics in Ghana?
The success rate of IVF clinics in Ghana ranges from 45 to 90%, depending upon the procedure couple has chosen to treat the cause of infertility. Also, the success rates of the IVF clinics in Ghana depend on the age of the couples, any previous history of miscarriages, quality of eggs and sperms, lifestyle, body weight, etc.
The IVF clinics in Ghana under We Care IVF Surrogacy are the best fertility clinics that give the highest success rates for each fertility treatment and also make the pregnancy possible for women above the age of 40 years, where pregnancy is next to impossible. Still, we have highly skilled and trained professionals who have more than two decades of experience in fertility treatments. With the use of the latest & advanced technologies, fertility experts can treat routine as well as complex cases of infertility and successfully achieve the highest pregnancy rates. This makes the IVF clinics in Ghana at par with the rest of the world, and people from developed countries visit Ghana for fertility treatments.
What’s the motive of We Care IVF Surrogacy to establish the IVF clinics in Ghana?
The purpose of We Care IVF Surrogacy to establish the IVF clinics in Ghana is that all the people will get the best fertility treatments at a very reasonable cost which allows them to enjoy the journey of parenthood. The fertility experts at these IVF clinics aim to fulfil the emptiness in the life of childless couples by giving them the best fertility treatments that give the highest success rates of the pregnancy.
We Care IVF Surrogacy is a leading medical tourism company that has tie-up with various renowned & top fertility centres worldwide where the fertility experts have skills to turn the hope of childless couples into reality.