IVF Cost in Ghana at the fertility centres under We Care IVF Surrogacy ranges from 4500 USD. This cost will depend on various factors such as the couple’s age, cause of infertility, any previous failed IVF cycle, etc.
Approximate range for couples seeking the proper breakdown of IVF Cost in Ghana at We Care IVF Surrogacy.
- Initial Consultancy Charges USD 10-15 (approx.)
- Standard medication USD 1500 -2000
- IVF cycle including all the ultrasounds (vaginal ultrasounds), blood Work, regular checkups, egg collection and embryo transfer USD 2000-2500 (approx.)
- Total IVF Cost USD 4000-4500(approx.)
Note: The IVF package will only include the standard medications required for IVF treatment in Ghana; however, if a couple needs more fertility drugs to stimulate ovaries, it will be billed separately
For More Details Regarding IVF Treatment
Visit Us on: Http://www.IVFSurrogacy.com/
Contact No: +91 989 929 3903
Email us On: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic IVF Cost in Ghana at We Care IVF Surrogacy
|IVF with donor Egg||4000 USD|
|IVF with self-eggs and sperms||4500 USD|
An individual can have infertility because of many reasons. For some, it is genetic, and for some, it develops with time. IVF and other fertility treatments don’t differentiate between any patients. The sole purpose of infertility treatments is to provide the medical solution and to direct an individual towards the path of parenthood. At we care IVF surrogacy, our experts combine IVF with other treatments to increase the success rate of the treatment. As a result, we have thousands of happy clients worldwide who are enjoying the phase of parenthood.
Not only the quality but the cost of the treatment provided by the centre is reasonable. Our world-class treatment at a reasonable price makes we care IVF surrogacy the undoubted choice for couples across the globe.
If you have any further questions or require any other information about IVF Treatment in Ghana, please contact us at +91 989 929 3903. Our Ghana Clinic is run by we care IVF surrogacy.
Further in this article, we will mention some important factors that play an important role in deciding the IVF cost in Ghana, such as
- Basis a fertility centre calculates the cost of IVF treatment
- How you can pay the IVF cost
- The factors that influence the IVF cost in Ghana
- Advanced and basic IVF cost in Ghana
- Who needs to undergo IVF in Ghana
Success rate in Ghana at we care IVF Surrogacy
IVF Ghana has the highest success rate of any IVF centre in Ghana. Nonetheless, no other medical centre has a success rate as high as ours. However, IVF Ghana has the advantage of a high success rate ranging from 50% to 70%. We cordially welcome any engaged couple looking for IVF at the lowest possible cost. Infertility is one of Ghana’s most overlooked health problems. Gradually, Ghanaians have become aware of the gravity of the situation and have begun looking for institutions in Ghana that offer low-cost IVF to have a biological baby.
What are the factors that influence the IVF cost in Ghana?
The other factors which will influence the value of IVF treatment in Ghana are mention below:
1. Age of the couple: The couple’s age is among the many factors that increase the IVF treatment cost in Ghana. The couple with growing age need a high dosage of fertility drugs to supply good quality eggs and sperms for fertilization. The fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy recommend IVF treatment to women below 35 and men below 40 to realize the successful outcome of the treatment.
2. Unhealthy habits: Couples who consume alcohol, tobacco, or other harmful drugs can face challenges while producing eggs and sperms. To make a maximum number of eggs and sperms couple needs a high fertility dosage that increases the general cost of IVF treatment in Ghana. The fertility expert will advise the couples to quit alcohol, tobacco, and other harmful drugs a minimum of a month before proceeding with an IVF treatment in Ghana.
3. Bodyweight: Couples who are overweight or underweight got to maintain their ideal weight consistent with the body mass index (BMI) to realize the successful outcome of the procedure.
In both cases, the couple needs a high fertility dosage to supply multiple eggs and sperms for fertilization, increasing the general IVF treatment cost in Ghana.
4. Medical Conditions: Medical issues may hamper some women’s fertility. When trying to start a family, these factors may or may not be known. Some of these disorders are more general, such as thyroid disease and vitamin D deficiency, while others, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis, are more particular.
How fertility centres calculate the IVF cost in Ghana?
The fertility centres will calculate the IVF cost in Ghana in the following parts. People must be aware before making a move towards IVF treatment:
- The fertility centres under We Care IVF Surrogacy will calculate the IVF cost in Ghana, which should be around 7 to 10% of the overall IVF treatment package. It will include the compensation of the fertility experts who collect the eggs and fertilize them with the sperm of the male member, charges to the embryologist who transfers the formed embryo into the woman’s uterus, charges for ultrasounds, blood tests, and anaesthesia.
- If a male member dealing with the cause of infertility requires the fertility expert to perform an ICSI procedure along with IVF, then the IVF cost in Ghana increases by 25 to 35%. It will include the cost of IVF with ICSI. The fertility expert will perform an ICSI procedure where the single sperm is picked and directly inject into each egg of the woman to facilitate the fertilization process.
- The hormonal drugs used during the IVF procedure will be a part of IVF cost in Ghana; however, medication cost can fluctuate as per the dosage required to stimulate the woman ovaries that help her produce more mature and healthy eggs.
- The IVF cost in Ghana for embryo freezing will include an IVF treatment package at the fertility hospitals/ clinics under We Care IVF Surrogacy. The other fertility clinics charge around 20-25% of the IVF cost.
.The study says if couples cannot conceive a baby naturally after a year of marriage, it’s time for them to meet the fertility experts and get a proper medical checkup to know the exact cause of infertility. The couples need to visit the fertility clinics where the fertility experts examine the couples and determine the cause of infertility that is stopping them from conceiving a baby to know the IVF Cost in Ghana,
How much does IVF cost in Ghana for advanced procedures?
The hospitals or clinics under We Care IVF Surrogacy recommend advanced IVF procedures to couples where IVF alone is unsuccessful to give a fruitful outcome due to the increased causes of infertility. However, in such cases, the IVF cost in Ghana will increase, which can vary from procedure to procedure.
Below listed are some of the most commonly advanced IVF procedures with estimated IVF cost in Ghana:
IVF with PGD: The IVF cost in Ghana with PGD is somewhere around USD 3500-4500. In this procedure, the fertility expert will screen the single cells from an embryo to identify the genetic diseases or chromosomal disorders. The baby’s growth in the woman’s womb will not be affected.
IVF with egg donor: The IVF cost in Ghana with egg donor is around USD 3500-4500, and it depends on the experience of the egg donor, the place from she is hired, etc. The fertility centres under We Care IVF Surrogacy hire egg donors from across the world that is between the age group of 21 to 30 years, and the fertility experts will borrow the eggs from the egg donors and fertilize them with the sperm of the biological father or sperm donor to facilitate the fertilization.
Once the fertilization occurs, the embryologist will transfer the formed embryo/s into the biological mother’s uterus, and after that, the pregnancy continues as usual.
The IVF cost in Ghana with egg donors is a little expensive because, in this procedure, the fertility centres need to pay compensation to the egg donors for their services.
IVF with Surrogacy: The IVF cost in Ghana with surrogacy will be around USD 3500-4500. It includes the compensation made to surrogate mothers and other expenses towards IVF with surrogacy treatment such as medical pre and post, travel, food, accommodation, legal, fertility experts’ charges, clothing, etc.
It is one of the most advanced fertility treatments where the fertility centres under We Care IVF Surrogacy hire Surrogate mothers across the world between 21 to 35 years who are correctly screened at these fertility centres before they serve their services through surrogate agencies have tie-ups with our centre.
What is IVF with surrogacy?
In this procedure, the eggs of the surrogate mother, or egg donor, or biological mother will be used and fertilized with the sperm of the biological father or sperm donor to ease the fertilization process. Once fertilization occurs, the resulted embryo will be transferred into the uterus of the surrogate mother.
IVF with surrogacy is a procedure that only will be recommended to those couples where the female partner is dealing with medical issues and unable to carry the baby in her uterus. In such cases, another woman takes the pain for nine months and hand-over the baby to the biological parents.
IVF with surrogacy is one of the most emotional fertility procedures to achieve the best treatment output; the fertility centres under We Care IVF Surrogacy ask both parties to sign a legal contract before proceeding with the surrogacy treatment to avoid any confusion the procedure.
Why choose We Care IVF Surrogacy in Ghana for fertility treatments?
People from other developed countries choose to have fertility treatments at We Care IVF Surrogacy in Ghana because of the success stories heard from the people who had undergone fertility treatments in Ghana. It is a fertility clinic where the fertility professionals treat all people equally, and they do not bias between the lower, middle, or upper-class people.
The motive of the fertility experts at this clinic is not to make a profit out of the patient’s pocket. They aim to maximize the chances of successful pregnancies at minimum cost. It is a clinic where fertility experts use the latest & advanced techniques to treat all types of infertility issues.
We Care IVF Surrogacy is a fertility clinic with highly skilled and trained fertility professionals who make the pregnancy possible for older couples rejected in their countries because of increased age. As well all know that with increased age the fertilization becomes difficult as the quality of eggs and sperms produce by couples is of poor or low quality.
At We Care IVF Surrogacy, fertility experts will also perform other assisted reproductive techniques to help couples conceive a baby, such as ICSI, egg donation, embryo donation, sperm donation, laser-assisted hatching, surrogacy, etc. All these features attract people worldwide, and they travel to Ghana for their fertility treatments.
How can people pay for the IVF cost in Ghana?
The hospitals/ clinics under We Care IVF Surrogacy have given various options to pay for the IVF cost in Ghana so that couples can pay their bills. The following are the options:
- The couples can use the equated monthly instalments (EMI) option to pay for their IVF cost in Ghana.
- People can use their credit cards
- People can take personal loans
- People can use flexible spending accounts or health saving plans to pay for the IVF cost in Ghana.
- People can borrow funds from their close friends or relatives.
- To pay IVF costs in Ghana, people can take help through crowdfunding.