IVF Cost in Argentina is very reasonable, ranging from USD 4000 to USD 4500 at We Care IVF Surrogacy clinic in Argentina. The cost of the fertility treatment in Argentina depends on various factors as mentioned below:
- Couple’s age: According to the study, standard IVF treatment is the best choice for couples below 35. After 35, ovarian reserve starts falling in couples. They cannot produce enough eggs and sperm for healthy fertilization, which means they are into a stage where they need high fertility dosage to produce multiple eggs and sperm for fertilization. It increases the cost of IVF in Argentina.
- Number of IVF cycles used: If couples use more than one IVF cycle, then the cost of IVF in Argentina increase accordingly.
- Weight: Couples going for standard IVF treatment must maintain their ideal body weight as per their body mass index (BMI) to achieve a successful outcome. According to the study, couples having over or under bodyweight need more fertility dosage to produce multiple eggs and sperm for fertilization, increasing the cost of IVF in Argentina.
- Lifestyle changes: Couples who consume unhealthy food or drinks require more fertility drug dosage when they plan for standard IVF because due to an unhealthy lifestyle, their fertility is affected. They cannot produce eggs and sperm for fertilization. With the help of fertility drug dosage, couples can produce multiple eggs and sperms; however, it increases the cost of IVF in Argentina.
How does an IVF treatment work at We Care IVF Surrogacy in Argentina?
IVF treatment consists of six steps that help the couples in conceiving a baby. The following are the six steps:
- Ovarian stimulation: In this step, the fertility expert gives some fertility drugs to the woman that help them control the egg ripen timings. It also increases the chances of producing enough eggs for fertilization in one IVF cycle. The experts require the woman to produce multiple eggs because few eggs cannot make the successful fertilization, leading to miscarriage. After this, the fertility expert watches the growth and development of the eggs in the woman’s ovaries using an ultrasound scan. They also conduct a blood test to check the level of the hormones.
- Egg retrieval: Egg retrieval is a step where fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy collect the eggs from the woman’s ovaries using a hollow needle that passes through the pelvic cavity area under local anaesthesia to reduce discomfort. Some women may experience mild cramping or pain during egg retrieval and take the same care by giving over-the-counter medications prescribed by the experts.
- Secure the Sperm: In this step of an IVF treatment in Argentina, the fertility expert fertilizes the woman’s egg with donor or genetic father’s sperm that has been obtained surgically through ejaculation.
- Egg fertilization: It is the most crucial part of IVF treatment. The fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy mix the collected eggs and sperms to aid the fertilization process. There are cases where the probability of fertilization is low; in such cases, the expert uses the other technique of fertility treatment that is ICSI. ICSI is a procedure that is used to treat male infertility issues. It is a procedure where fertility experts directly inject a single sperm into each egg to achieve successful fertilization.
- Embryo transfer: On the day of embryo transfer, the We Care IVF Surrogacy experts pick the most active and healthy embryo/s to transfer into the woman’s uterus and wait for the pregnancy symptoms.
- Pregnancy test: It is the last step of the IVF treatment and will be performed after 14 days of embryo transfer. The fertility experts conduct an ultrasound scan to see a sac in a woman’s ovaries. Once they see a sac and hear the infant’s heartbeat, it indicates a successful pregnancy has occurred and can hand over couples to their local gynaecologist for further treatment.
What if standard IVF treatment fails?
If couples failed to achieve a successful outcome with standard IVF treatment in Argentina, then they can choose other fertility treatments at We Care IVF Surrogacy to have their baby. The following is the list of commonly used fertility treatments:
- Egg donation: Egg donation Argentina is a procedure at We Care IVF Surrogacy where the expert uses the donor eggs and artificially fertilizes them with the recipient husband’s sperm to aid the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the formed embryo gets transferred to the birth mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
- Sperm donation: Sperm donation is a procedure where the experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy use the donor sperm and mix them with fertile woman eggs to ease the fertilization process. Once the successful fertilization has occurred, the embryologist picks the most active embryo and transfers it into the genetic mother’s uterus.
- Laser-assisted hatching: Laser-assisted hatching is a unique technique of fertility treatments. In this procedure, the fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy hatch the formed embryo from its protective layering and implant it directly into a woman’s uterus to establish a successful conception.
- Frozen embryo transfer (FET): FET is a procedure where the fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy use the frozen left-over embryo/s from the previous IVF cycle and implant them into the birth mother’s uterus to create a successful pregnancy.
What’s the Argentina fertility rate at We Care IVF Surrogacy?
To date, the Argentina fertility rate at We Care IVF Surrogacy clinic for one fresh IVF cycle is around 75 to 85% for women under 35; however, these fertility rates drastically dip to 45 to 55% for women above 35 as her ovarian reserve starts falling and she cannot produce multiple eggs for healthy fertilization. Still, the Argentina fertility rate is relatively high at We Care IVF Surrogacy compared to other fertility clinics in Argentina. People from different countries are travelling to Argentina for their fertility treatment because they get the highest fertility rates for taking the babies to their home countries.