What is the procedure to perform the best IVF treatment in India?
IVF treatment in India – IVF Cost In India is the estimated cost of the best IVF treatment in India is around INR 1.75,000 per cycle, And the price will increase as per the number of IVF cycles used. Also, the IVF treatment cost in India depends on the place the IVF procedure has taken place, age of the couples, cause of infertility, previous medical history, body weight, eating habits, etc.
||INR 1,75,000 – 2,00,000|
Basic IVF Cost in India
|Delhi||INR 1,75,000 – INR 2,00,000|
|Bangalore||INR 1,60,000 – INR 2,20,000|
|Chennai||INR 1,65,000 – INR 2,00,000|
|Hyderabad||INR 1,60,000 – INR 2,30,000|
|Pune||INR 1,75,000 – INR 2,00,000|
|Kolkata||INR 1,60,000 – INR 2,10,000|
|Mumbai||INR 1,70,000 – INR 2,20,000|
The procedure to perform the best IVF treatment in India is when the fertility experts in We Care IVF Surrogacy will collect the eggs from the woman ovaries and mix them with the sperm of the genetic father or use donor sperm to ease the fertilization. Once the fertilization process is completed, an embryo is formed, and the embryologist will transfer that into the uterus of the genetic mother.
The IVF treatment in India consists of 6 significant steps. These are:
1. Ovulation Induction: It is the first step of IVF treatment in India. The fertility expert will give women fertility drugs that control the timings of egg ripen and increase the chances of conception. The fertility expert will keep a check on the development of the egg using an ultrasound scan. A blood test will be done to check the hormone levels.
2. Egg retrieval: Once the ovaries are stimulated, the fertility expert will retrieve the eggs using a hollow needle through the pelvic cavity under local anesthesia to reduce the discomfort. While retrieving the eggs, painkillers suggested by the fertility expert can treat the same.
3. Sperm secured: The recipient’s husband needs to produce the sperm sample on the same day when the eggs are retrieved from the woman’s ovaries. If sperms are not available, the fertility experts in We Care IVF Surrogacy will extract them surgically.
4. Egg fertilization: It is a fourth and essential step of IVF treatment in India. The fertility experts will mix the eggs and the sperms and store them in a laboratory dish to ease the fertilization. The fertility experts then monitor the eggs to confirm that the fertilization has taken place and now the fertilized egg consider as an embryo.
5. Embryo transfer: On the day of the embryo transfer, the skilled embryologist will pick the healthy embryo/s to transfer into the woman’s uterus and wait for the pregnancy’s signs.
6. Pregnancy test: After 14 days of embryo transfer, the couple needs to visit We Care IVF Surrogacy for the pregnancy test conducted by the fertility expert using ultrasound to scan the woman’s ovaries. Once they see a sac and hear the infant’s heartbeat, that means pregnancy is confirmed, and the woman can be released from the fertility clinic to her local obstetrician for further treatment.
What are the success rates of the best IVF treatment in India?
The success rates of the best IVF treatment in India depend on the following factors. These are:
1. Couple’s age: The success rates of IVF treatment in India majorly depend on the couple’s age as IVF treatment is recommended to couples below 35. The study says that the ovarian reserve in a woman starts falling after the age of 35 years. It became difficult for them to conceive naturally and with IVF, too, because if there are no eggs or fewer eggs in ovaries, how will IVF treatment work? In such cases, the fertility expert will then suggests advanced IVF procedures to achieve the successful outcome of the fertility treatment.
2. Previous conception: The success rates depend on the previous concept of the woman and if it was with the same partner. Suppose a woman was previously pregnant with the same partner and undergoing IVF treatment in India with the same partner. In that case, the success rates are very high because a history of recurrent miscarriages or a conception with a different partner reduces the chances of successful IVF.
3. Lifestyle changes: People who consume more alcohol or tobacco have fewer chances of successful IVF treatment in India. Suppose the couple wishes to undergo IVF treatment in India. In that case, they have to quit smoking, drinking alcohol, etc., at least a month before IVF treatment to increase the chances of a successful pregnancy.
4. Obesity: It is also a significant factor that can impact the success rates of the concept because if the bodyweight of the couple is not according to their body mass index (BMI), then the couple needs a high dosage of fertility drugs that can impact the quality of eggs and sperms which decrease the chances of successful conception. So it is advisable to maintain ideal body weight as per body mass index.
5. Fertility issues: As per the research, the IVF success rates can get affected by male infertility issues. It is also essential to know that IVF success rates depend on ovulation. In a woman with a low ovarian reserve, the chances of a successful pregnancy are significantly less. The fertility experts in We Care IVF Surrogacy suggest IVF for couples below 35 years. If a woman takes ovulation stimulation drugs in a large quantity, it will decrease pregnancy chances, and success rates are highly impacted.
If both males and females are dealing with infertility issues for a long time, it affects the chances of IVF treatment in India. As a medical advisor, we recommend couples, and if they cannot conceive within 12 months of marriage, they need to consult a fertility specialist before it’s too late.