IVF Cost in Nepalgunj– IVF is a hope for many infertile couples, but if the treatment is not accessible, many infertile couples could be untouched by this invention of medical science. That’s why it is needed to know the exact cost of IVF at a clinic. Knowing the exact cost can help couples in arranging the amount on time. However, we care about IVF surrogacy provide you with an affordable IVF cost in Nepalgunj.
Who are We Care IVF surrogacy?
We care IVF surrogacy is one of the well-known fertility centers in Nepalgunj. The center provides you with affordable IVF costs and other ART fertility treatments. A passionate and skilled team of fertility experts dedicated to achieving the positive results of fertility treatments at we care IVF surrogacy for over ten years. The center has experience of 10 years and over 10,000+ successful live births through IVF.
What is the procedure of IVF?
In Vitro Fertilization is an ART technique where an intended mother’s eggs are combined with the intended father’s sperms in a cultured dish for the fertilization process to develop a healthy embryo, and the whole procedure is done in a fertility lab.
Majorly IVF procedure has five steps.
- Ovarian stimulation: It is a process where a willing-to-be mother intake medications prescribed by a fertility expert to increase the production of mature eggs for a particular time. Usually, a woman produces one mature egg every month, but she produces more eggs with medications.
- Egg retrieval – when the woman produces more mature eggs, the doctor performs egg collection or egg retrieval. This step takes place in the clinic. The egg retrieval process is less time-consuming; the doctor completes it within half an hour.
- Sperm collection – on the same day of egg retrieval, the doctor asks the intended father to deposit the sample of semen for the next step.
- Fertilization – In this step specialist performs the fertilization process in a lab by combining eggs with sperm. Then let it grown for 3 to 5 days.
- Embryo transfer: Once the embryos grow, the expert selects a suitable embryo for the transfer. The doctor transfers the embryo into the uterus to develop pregnancy.
The whole procedure requires medications, injections, laboratories, specialists, and their services. Combining these makes IVF cost in Nepalgunj.
What is IVF with donor egg?
There is no huge difference in the process of IVF with self eggs and IVF with donor eggs. The only difference is of the egg. In IVF with donor egg, the egg used in the IVF process is of another woman who is called an egg donor. She donates her health and fertile gametes for another woman. A couple needs donor egg when the intended mother’s egg quality is inappropriate for a successful IVF treatment. It also increases the chances of a successful IVF. If you take the help of donor eggs, then it adds up to the standard cost of IVF.
What is the IVF cost in Nepalgunj?
If you have come here to read the whole article, it will be easy to understand the price of IVF because we have broken down the whole process above for you.
At We care IVF Surrogacy, the IVF cost with self egg is NPR 3,40,000 that includes
- Specialist consultation fee
- Medication and Hormonal Injection
- Blood tests
- Lab charges
- IVF procedure
IVF cost in Nepalgunj with donor egg is NPR 4,80,000 (includes donor egg charges).
For more information on IVF cost in Nepalgunj, contact us on +91 989 929 3903 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.