Best IVF centers in Chennai are the centers that help infertile couples by giving them the best IVF treatment that helps the couples in conceiving a baby which was difficult for them to conceive naturally. The fertility experts at these centers properly examine men and women separately for the cause of infertility and accordingly will suggest the best fertility treatment that helps them in conceiving a baby and that too at a very reasonable cost.
What are the causes that impact women’s fertility?
The following are the causes that impact the fertility of women:
- Women’s fertility can be affected when there is a blockage or damage in her fallopian tubes and that can result from pelvic inflammatory disease which can be occurred by endometriosis, sexually transmitted disease, etc.
- If any abnormalities occur in the women’s uterine area which means there is an issue while opening the women’s cervix. There are non-cancerous tumors that are presented in women uterine walls and it may block the women’s fallopian tubes which impact their fertility.
- When the endometrial tissues grow outside the women’s uterus that can affect the function of ovaries, fallopian tubes, and uterus can also impact the women’s fertility.
- The women’s fertility is also affected when they are dealing with ovulation disorders as it affects the eggs that will be released from her ovaries. In medical terms, this is a condition of hormonal disorder that is polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). When the level of thyroid in a woman’s body is too high or low then also her fertility is affected. Other causes such as excessive exercise, injury, tumors, eating disorders, etc. can also be a reason for women’s infertility.
- In case, a woman deals with early menopause which means her monthly natural cycle is stopped working before she reaches the age of 40 years can affect her fertility and this is an unknown cause of women’s infertility. The factors like genetic conditions, immune system disease, etc. can be the reason for early menopause.
What are the causes that impact male fertility?
The following are the causes of male infertility:
- In case, the male member is unable to produce sperm due to sexual problems such as genetic disease, premature ejaculation, blocked testicles, damage to reproductive organs, etc. can affect the male fertility.
- If a male member is dealing with any damage due to cancer and the treatment that includes radiotherapy or chemotherapy can affect sperm production and at times it may lead to severe damage.
- Overexposure to certain environmental factors can also affect male fertility. Consumption of alcohol, marijuana, tobacco, etc. can also affect male fertility. According to the study, excessive heat exposure, hot tubs, etc. can also be a reason that may affect sperm production.
- In case, there is any abnormal production of sperm or it is affected due to genetic disorders, health issues, infections, etc. may affect male fertility. In case, the male member has enlarged veins in his testes then it can affect the sperm quality.
How do the best IVF centers in Chennai treat women’s infertility?
The following are various treatments that have been provided by the best IVF centers in Chennai to all women who are dealing with the cause of infertility. These are:
- IVF: IVF is one of the most commonly used procedures to treat women’s infertility. In this procedure, the fertility experts will collect the eggs from the women’s ovaries and mix them with the sperm of the recipient’s father to smooth the fertilization process. Once the fertilization takes place the resulting embryo will be transferred into the woman’s uterus.
- IVF with egg donor: IVF is the basis of fertility procedure and before performing any advanced fertility procedure IVF is a must. So, in the case of IVF with an egg donor, the fertility experts at the best IVF centers in Chennai will borrow the eggs from another woman who is between the ages of 21 to 30 years and fertilize her eggs with the sperm of the intended father or donor sperm to facilitate fertilization. After fertilization occurs the resulting embryo will be transferred into the uterus of the intended mother.
- IVF with Surrogacy: IVF with surrogacy is a procedure that gives benefits to the married couples and same-sex couples. In this procedure, the fertility expert will collect the eggs from the ovaries of the surrogate mother or donor eggs or the eggs of the intended mother and fertilize them with the donor sperm or the sperm of the intended father. Once the eggs and sperms are fertilized the embryologist will transfer the healthy embryo/s into the uterus of the surrogate mother.
How do the best IVF centers in Chennai treat male infertility?
The best IVF centers in Chennai offer various male infertility treatments in we care ivf surrogacy. These are as follows:
- ICSI: In this procedure, the fertility expert at the best IVF centers in Chennai will directly insert a single sperm into each egg that helps the couples in conceiving a baby.
- Hormonal treatment: With the help of hormonal treatment the fertility experts at the best IVF centers in Chennai can treat male infertility that has been caused by the high or low level of hormones.
3. Surgery: Surgery is the last option when other ART procedures are failed to give a successful outcome. While performing surgery the fertility expert will extract the sperms from the male testicles which is known as Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA) or Epididymis which is known as percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA) by using the fine thin needle. In case, the fertility experts are failing to retrieve enough sperms from these 2 techniques then they will perform the advanced technology that is testicular sperm extraction (TESE). After sperm retrieval, the sperms and eggs are together to form an embryo which will be transferred into the woman’s uterus to achieve a successful conception.