Gynecologist in Mumbai: The charge of the gynecologist in Mumbai for fertility treatments varies from procedure to procedure. The following are the fertility treatments in Mumbai with their cost, and these are:
- Standard IVF: In standard IVF, the gynecologist in Mumbai picks the eggs and sperm of the biological parents and mixes them to facilitate fertilization outside the woman’s body but in the IVF lab. Once the successful fertilization occurs, the qualified embryologist will pick the best embryo and transfer it into the biological mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. The cost for standard IVF in Mumbai ranges from INR 2 00,000 to INR 2 10,000.
- IVF with ICSI: ICSI is one of the most complex IVF processes. It is a procedure in which the top gynecologist in Mumbai at We Care IVF Surrogacy treats male infertility due to low or poor sperm count, abnormal shape of semen, no sperms available in men’s ejaculate, etc. In such cases, the top gynecologist in Mumbai extracts sperm surgically and picks the most active single sperm that the expert will directly inject into each egg to facilitate fertilization. Once fertilization occurs, the formed embryo gets placed by a skilled embryologist into the birth mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. The study shows that the chances of successful conception are higher with ICSI compared to other infertility procedures. The overall cost charges by the top gynecologist in Mumbai for IVF with ICSI ranges from INR 2 00,000 to INR 2 10,000.
- IVF with sperm donor: It is an advanced IVF technique used to treat the causes of male infertility. It is a fertility procedure in which the best gynecologist doctor collects the donor sperm and combines it with the woman’s egg to smooth the fertilization. Once fertilization occurs, the resulted embryo gets implanted into the birth mother’s uterus, and an expert will wait for pregnancy signs. The cost of IVF with sperm donors in Mumbai ranges from INR 2 25,000 to INR 2 35,000, including sperm donor’s cost.
- IVF with egg donor: The top gynecologist in India performs IVF with egg donors using the donor eggs, fertilizing with the recipient husband’s sperm or donor sperm to ease the fertilization. After fertilization occurs, the developed embryo will get placed into the birth mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. IVF with an egg donor is the best option for women who cannot produce healthy and mature eggs for fertilization but wish to carry their baby in a womb. In such cases, the top gynecologist in India at We Care IVF Surrogacy recommends couples undergo IVF with egg donors to achieve their dream of having a baby. The cost of IVF with egg donors in Mumbai ranges from INR 2 75,000 to INR 3 00,000.
- IVF with laser-assisted hatching: IVF with laser-assisted hatching is a unique fertility procedure. The best gynecologist doctor at We Care IVF Surrogacy hatches the embryo from its protective layering. Once the embryo gets hatched, the expert will directly implant it into the birth mother’s uterus and wait for signs & symptoms of pregnancy. The charges cost by the best gynecologist doctor in Mumbai for IVF with laser-assisted hatching ranges from INR 2 50,000 to INR 2 65,000.
- IVF with PGD: IVF with PGD is a fertility procedure in which the gynecologist in Mumbai will screen a single cell of an embryo to check if any genetic disease is attached. It is a fertility procedure that the gynecologist in Mumbai usually performs before an embryo transfer. The gynecologist in Mumbai suggests IVF with PGD to all couples dealing with any hereditary issues. PGD is one of the best fertility procedures to avoid passing any genetic disease in the newborn body. The cost of IVF with PGD in Mumbai ranges from INR 2 75,000 to INR 3 00,000.
- IVF with embryo donor: IVF with embryo donor is a fertility procedure that is helpful for those couples who cannot achieve a successful conception through IVF due to some problems associated with either the woman’s eggs or man sperms or both. In such cases, the gynecologist in Mumbai couples advises the couples to adopt a formed embryo from the egg donor, which will get fertilized using anonymous donor sperm. This procedure is considered as a third-party donation for couples looking to have a baby. The amount charged by the top gynecologist in Mumbai for IVF with embryo donors is around INR 3 00,000.
Why do people from other developed countries travel to Mumbai for their fertility treatments at We Care IVF Surrogacy?
People from other developed countries travel to Mumbai to have their fertility treatments by the top gynecologist in Mumbai at We Care IVF Surrogacy because of the following reasons, and these are:
- Attractive fertility treatments cost: We Care IVF Surrogacy is a fertility clinic in Mumbai that offers attractive fertility treatment costs to people worldwide without biasing between the lower, middle, and high-class. These attractive fertility treatments rates help people avail treatments that allow them to enjoy their parenthood phase happily.
- The best gynecologist doctor: We Care IVF Surrogacy is a leading and renowned fertility clinic in Mumbai. It is a clinic that hires the best gynecologist doctor with more than two decades of experience in treating all types of male & female infertility issues that helps couples in conceiving a baby.
- Success rates: The fertility treatments performed by the gynecologist in Mumbai have the highest success rates for taking healthy babies from We Care IVF Surrogacy to the couple’s home cities.
- Offered best services: We Care IVF Surrogacy is a fertility clinic that offers world-class services to people worldwide. They all get 24/7 complete medical & personal care, assistance in travel visas, best fertility counselors, pleasant & comfortable stay, healthy food, clean accommodation, transparency in the treatment from the initial stage until baby delivers, etc.