test tube baby cost in India at We Care IVF Surrogacy is very reasonable that ranges from INR 1 75,000 to INR 2 00,000; however, it depends on the couple’s age, previous medical history, couple’s weight, living lifestyle, etc. The test-tube baby is a term that uses a long time back, and now it is known as IVF treatment. It is a procedure that helps couples who cannot conceive a baby naturally.
How does test tube baby treatment work?
The test tube baby involves five steps to complete a procedure and allow couples to have their baby. The following are the five steps:
a) Induction ovulation: In this step, the fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy monitor the woman’s ovaries and keep an eye on the egg release timings. The expert put the woman on some fertility drugs to produce enough healthy and mature eggs for fertilization. The multiple eggs increase the chances of successful conception.
b) Egg retrieval: In this step of test tube baby treatment, the experts give women pain medication to reduce the discomfort during the egg retrieval procedure. After this, the expert uses the fine thin needle called a catheter that passes through the woman’s upper vaginal wall. Experts use vaginal ultrasound that allows them to remove the fluid from the follicles. After the eggs are retrieved, the fertility experts isolate them from the follicular fluid. They will place them in a culture dish and later on transfer them into the incubator.
c) Fertilization: During egg fertilization, the fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy pick the sperm sample of the genetic father or donor sperm and mix them with the genetic mother’s egg to aid the fertilization process. After this, they will place the eggs and sperms in an incubator. The fertility experts then monitor the growth and the development of the embryo in the woman’s ovaries through ultrasound.
d) Embryo transfer: On the day of embryo transfer, the experts will pick the developed embryo/s and transfer them via the small plastic tube into the woman’s uterine cavity and wait for the pregnancy signs and symptoms.
e) Pregnancy test: The last step of test tube baby treatment is the pregnancy test performed after 14 days of embryo transfer. The experts conduct an ultrasound to hear the infant’s heartbeat. Once the fertility experts have listened to the infant’s heartbeat, it indicated successful conception. After this, the experts release the couple from We Care IVF Surrogacy to their local gynecologist, who will take their other care until the baby’s birth.
Note: Steps mentioned above are for one fresh test tube baby cycle; however, if couples fail to achieve the successful outcome, they can repeat the cycle or choose other fertility treatments to have their baby.
What is the availability of the other fertility treatments at the We Care IVF Surrogacy clinic?
We Care IVF Surrogacy is a fertility clinic that has various fertility treatments to help couples in conceiving a baby, and these are as follows:
1. ICSI: ICSI is a treatment that uses to treat male infertility issues. It is a procedure in which the fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy directly inject a single sperm into each egg to ease the fertilization process. If sperms are not available in man’s testicles, the experts obtain them surgically using testicular sperm aspiration (TESA) or percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA).
2. Egg donation: It is a procedure where the fertility experts use the donor eggs and fertilize them with the recipient husband’s sperm to aid the fertilization process. After fertilization occurs, the embryologist transfers the healthy embryo/s into the birth mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy. Egg donation is helpful for couples where female partners are having issues while producing healthy and mature eggs.
3. PGD (Pre-implantation genetic disorder): It is a procedure in which the fertility expert screens a single cell from the developed embryo to examine the genetic disorder. It is usually performed before an embryo transfer takes place into the woman’s uterus. The fertility experts recommend PGD to couples dealing with hereditary issues to prevent the passing of the genetic disease to their baby.
4. Sperm donor: It is a procedure where the expert picks the most active sperm of the sperm donor and fertilizes them with fertile woman eggs to aid the fertilization process. Once the fertilization occurs, the formed embryo gets implanted into the birth mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
5. Frozen embryo transfer (FET): It is a procedure in which fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy transfer the most active and healthy left-over embryo/s from the previous fresh IVF cycle into the birth mother’s uterus and wait for symptoms of successful conception.
6. Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT): GIFT is a procedure where fertility experts infuse the accumulated eggs and sperm. It is a procedure where the woman’s eggs get fertilized inside her fallopian tube instead of outside the body. GIFT is a beneficial procedure for couples dealing with the causes of male infertility, or unexplained infertility hit them.
What are the reasons people from other developed countries visit the We Care IVF Surrogacy clinic in India for their fertility treatments?
The following are some reasons that attract people from other developed countries to visit the We Care IVF Surrogacy clinic in India for their fertility treatments, and these are:
1. Treatments cost: We Care IVF Surrogacy is a leading fertility clinic in India that offers a reasonable cost of fertility treatments to people worldwide without biasing between the lower, middle, or upper-class people. This clinic aims to spread happiness worldwide instead of making money.
2. Use of equipment: We Care IVF Surrogacy only uses high-end equipment that has been purchased from the international market to treat all types of infertility cases worldwide.
3. Skilled medical professionals: We Care IVF Surrogacy is a clinic that hires trained & skilled medical professionals who give their best to achieve successful results in growing age couples.
4. Success rates: To date, the success rates for taking healthy babies from We Care IVF Surrogacy is quite high compared to other fertility clinics in India.