- 1 Pros and Cons for Surrogacy
- 2 Surrogate Psychological Screening Before Matching with Parents
- 3 Nine Important Concerns about Surrogacy
Pros and Cons for Surrogacy
We asked our couples, surrogates and egg donors what advantages they enjoy with We Care that they couldn’t find at others. Here is what they told us.
Surrogate Psychological Screening Before Matching with Parents
At other agencies, this service is often not performed until the surrogate has been matched with an intended parent. However, often items come up in the psychological screening that IPs may take issue with. As a result, our psychological profiles are often available to the intended parents before a match meeting is ever set.
Making Sure There is a Good Support System
Having a strong base of support of loving people who support a woman’s decision to become a surrogate mother makes for less stress and a happier, healthier pregnancy.
Smooth Matching Process
Select Surrogate is unique in that intended parents will never be exposed to a surrogate or egg donor who has not already been pre-screened. If you decide you want to meet a particular surrogate, you will have the comfort of knowing they have completed a rigorous and thorough screening process, and are ready to help you get started on your journey to parenthood. And, you will never meet anyone you don’t want to meet. Great attention is paid to making sure only meetings between compatible surrogates and intended parents are ever arranged. Everyone’s time is valuable, so if we know a pairing will not work, or will be wrought with difficulties, we won’t even set up a meeting. Read more on how to become a parent with surrogacy.
Excellent Benefits for our Select Surrogates and Egg Donors
Our surrogates and egg donors are part of our family. They are happy surrogates and egg donors enjoying many benefits, including outstanding financial compensation. They enjoy working with our experienced, caring medical staff that support them throughout the pregnancy and feel the incomparable joy that comes from helping a couple have a baby. Read more on how to become a surrogate.
Favorable Indian Surrogacy Laws
Indian courts are the most surrogacy-friendly in this part of the world. In fact, the courts have consistently upheld the intended parents’ rights when they have chosen to use a surrogate or egg donor, regardless of whether they have used their own genetic material, donor ovum, or donated sperm. A legally binding contract between all parties involved will give you the peace of mind when it comes to your family’s future.
Nine Important Concerns about Surrogacy
If you are considering surrogacy, please consider the following issues.
- Legal Issues Surrounding Surrogacy Perhaps one of the most important factors surrounding surrogacy matters involves legal issues pertaining to surrogacy. There are many local laws and regulations involving surrogacy. Laws differ between states. One of the best way to make sure you are properly adhering to the laws and regulations, hire a specialized surrogacy agency like We Care to guide you through the surrogacy process.
- Know the Process It is beneficial to be aware of how the surrogacy process works prior to starting the surrogacy procedure.
- Be Patient with the Surrogacy Process The surrogacy process will not be carried out instantaneously. It is important to be patient when deciding to choose surrogacy as their desired method for obtaining a child.
- Ask Questions Ask a lot of questions of relevant parties in the beginning and and throughout the surrogacy process. This will help to detail the procedure involved with surrogacy and make the parents as well as the surrogate mother more at ease.
- Look Around for the Best Surrogacy Options They are many types of surrogacy procedures. Be sure to consider all of the options available.
- Consider the Cost The surrogacy procedure can be costly. It is important to know the estimated cost of the entire process up front. Ask We Care for a Fully Inclusive Surrogacy Quote.
- Determine if Surrogacy Is Right for You Individuals who are contemplating surrogacy should seriously consider concept of surrogacy prior to making a decision to go ahead with the surrogacy procedure.
- Talk With Individuals Who Have Pursued Surrogacy Options If you can, talk to other parents and surrogate mothers. Their experiences will offer insight to unexpected problems.
- Try to Relax and Think of the Desired Result Take a deep breath, relax.
Tags: Facts About Surrogacy in India – Is it Safe and Ethical?, Surrogacy India,Surrogacy Clinic Facts India,Surrogacy Clinic India, Consider Surrogacy Clinic Facts India key to ascertain you pleasant, delightful, enchanting and smiling to form you family. IVF Surrogacy is a reputed IVF Surrogacy agency in India, so it has facilitated more than 300 couples and singles for IVF Surrogacy.