If you are considering Surrogacy procedure, you really have to research well for the entire process beginning from the matching of the surrogate and ending-up with all the legal formalities. Proper information for the surrogacy process is very essential as you prepare for your experience.
Several key features of the Surrogacy facts and facts about the surrogate mothers need to be overlooked by the intended couple before settling on the surrogacy process. Usually there are two types of surrogacy method- the first is traditional and the second is gestational surrogacy. Gestational surrogacy is the programme, which is more considered across the globe (where the surrogacy is legal) over the traditional one.
Gestational surrogacy is the procedure, where the surrogate mother carries the embryo of another couple (intended couple) and takes the pregnancy to the term. Once the surrogate completes pregnancy duration, surrogate hands-over the newborn to their actual parent once delivery done. There is security and safety too in the gestational surrogacy because during this process, the couple either gives their own medical component for the fertilization or IVF is accomplished using egg/sperm donor, surrogate’s egg is never used in this process.
Surrogacy is legal in all the Countries?
No, surrogacy has always been the most conflict-ridden topic amongst the people. Several reasons are there behind this issue – surrogate’s exploitation for the surrogacy in some countries were found, illegal surrogacy performed, very high cost asked to pay by the couple, so on and hence more than fifty countries have banned surrogacy taking case. Countries such as Georgia, Ukraine, Russia, India (for Indians) and some other states allow the surrogacy program tagging along with the mandatory rules and laws.
Surrogacy facts that need to be considered –
Surrogate Psychological Screening before Matching with Parents
At other agencies, this service is often not performed until the surrogate has been matched with an intended parent. However, often items come up in the psychological screening that IPs may take issue with. As a result, our psychological profiles are often available to the intended parents before a match meeting is ever set.
Making Sure There is a Good Support System
Having a strong base of support of loving people who support a woman’s decision to become a surrogate mother makes for less stress and a happier, healthier pregnancy.
Smooth Matching Process
Selecting a Surrogate is unique in that intended parents will never be exposed to a surrogate or egg donor who has not already been pre-screened. If you decide you want to meet a particular surrogate, you will have the comfort of knowing they have completed a rigorous and thorough screening process, and are ready to help you get started on your journey to parenthood. And, you will never meet anyone you don’t want to meet. Great attention is paid to making sure only meetings between compatible surrogates and intended parents are ever arranged. Everyone’s time is valuable, so if we know a pairing will not work, or will be wrought with difficulties, we won’t even set up a meeting. Read more on how to become a parent with surrogacy.
Excellent Benefits for our Surrogates and Egg Donors
Our surrogates and egg donors are part of our family. They are happy surrogates and egg donors enjoying many benefits, including outstanding financial compensation. They enjoy working with our experienced, caring medical staff that support them throughout the pregnancy and feel the incomparable joy that comes from helping a couple have a baby. Read more on how to become a surrogate.
Favourable Indian Surrogacy Laws
Indian courts are the most surrogacy-friendly in this part of the world. In fact, the courts have consistently upheld the intended parents’ rights when they have chosen to use a surrogate or egg donor, regardless of whether they have used their own genetic material, donor ovum, or donated sperm. A legally binding contract between all parties involved will give you the peace of mind when it comes to your family’s future. Indian surrogacy is only for the Indian citizens (citizenship of India).
There always have seen some changes by the Indian law of surrogacy therefore one if considering surrogacy in India then that requires proper information. If you are seeking surrogacy abroad then Georgia, Ukraine, Kenya would be the best option for you to have a child. We have our fertility centres in these countries, if you are planning for surrogacy and seeking the best surrogacy centre then you can coordinate us for further information.
Nine Important Concerns about Surrogacy –
If you are considering surrogacy, please consider the following subjects –
- Legal Issues Surrounding Surrogacy Perhaps one of the most important factors surrounding surrogacy matters involves legal issues pertaining to surrogacy. There are many local laws and regulations involving surrogacy. Laws differ between states. One of the best way to make sure you are properly adhering to the laws and regulations, hire a specialized surrogacy agency like We Care IVF Surrogacy to guide you through the surrogacy process.
- Know the Process It is beneficial to be aware of how the surrogacy process works prior to starting the surrogacy procedure.
- Be Patient with the Surrogacy Process The surrogacy process will not be carried out instantaneously. It is important to be patient when deciding to choose surrogacy as their desired method for obtaining a child.
- Ask Questions Ask a lot of questions of relevant parties in the beginning and throughout the surrogacy process. This will help to detail the procedure involved with surrogacy and make the parents as well as the surrogate mother more at ease.
- Look Around for the Best Surrogacy Options They are many types of surrogacy procedures. Be sure to consider all of the options available.
- Consider the Cost The surrogacy procedure can be costly. It is important to know the estimated cost of the entire process up front. Ask We Care for a Fully Inclusive Surrogacy Quote.
- Determine if Surrogacy Is Right for You Individuals who are contemplating surrogacy should seriously consider concept of surrogacy prior to making a decision to go ahead with the surrogacy procedure.
- Talk With Individuals Who Have Pursued Surrogacy Options If you can, talk to other parents and surrogate mothers. Their experiences will offer insight to unexpected problems.
- Try to Relax and Think of the Desired Result Take a deep breath, relax.
Utilizing a surrogate won’t forestall holding with your infant.
You don’t have to worry – It won’t put off bonding with your baby –
Some proposed guardians find that they experience no difficulty feeling a bond with the baby after the surrogacy done. Assuming a few or none of these things occur, that is alright as well – it doesn’t mean you won’t bond completely with the newborn after birth. Intended parents are in that spot when their kid is conceived and are a vital piece of the birth plan – holding the infant as quickly as time permits with skin to skin contact, and maybe in any event, getting ready so the new mother can breastfeed. Having an infant can be unbelievably experience, both genuinely and intellectually, yet it is a genuine holding experience for guardians and kid and it is soon going to be there.
We Care IVF Surrogacy is one of the fastest and growing fertility agencies providing the best fertility treatments (basic and advanced) at a genuine price. Serving the decent success rate and the best IVF and Surrogacy centres across globe, the team of we Care has come up with the renowned name in solving the infertility issues in both – males and females.