Best Surrogacy clinics in Georgia: We Care IVF Surrogacy is the leading medical tourism company globally. It has tie-ups with the best ten surrogacy clinics in Georgia that offer multiple fertility treatments under one roof. The fertility experts at these clinics are highly qualified and experienced fertility professionals who can treat routine and complex infertility cases. The best ten surrogacy clinics in Georgia use the latest & advanced technologies to treat the causes of infertility and that too at a very reasonable cost without compromising the quality of the treatment.
How these best surrogacy clinics in Georgia help couples?
These best ten surrogacy clinics in Georgia under We Care IVF Surrogacy help the couples by offering them the below-mentioned services:
- Qualified & trained fertility professionals: These best ten surrogacy clinics in Georgia have qualified & trained fertility professionals who have more than 20 years of experience in infertility treatments. They are the one who examines the couple’s first and based on their medical reports they suggest the best fertility treatment that allows the couples to become a parent of their baby.
- Highest success rates: These best ten surrogacy clinics in Georgia under We Care IVF surrogacy have achieved the highest success rates for each fertility treatment. These clinics can achieve success rates for women above the age of 40, whereas; all other fertility clinics in Georgia failed to extract the cause of infertility.
- Excellent & affordable fertility treatments: The best ten surrogacy clinics in Georgia under We Care IVF Surrogacy offer reasonable & affordable fertility treatments that each individual can easily afford across the world. Keeping cost-effective fertility treatments doesn’t mean that these clinics will compromise on the quality of the treatment. The fertility experts at these clinics will offer the same quality of treatment as other developed countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc.
- Facilities offered: The best ten surrogacy clinics in Georgia will provide world-class facilities to each regardless of caste, religion, gender, etc. People will get a pleasant & comfortable stay throughout their journey; also, they will get full personal & medical support from the fertility experts and their team of other professionals. The part of these clinics is that the representatives at these best ten surrogacy clinics in Georgia will maintain the database for every patient. Every time the couple need not carry the file with them. The representatives will search the case by entering their names in the system.
How these best ten surrogacy clinics in Georgia fulfil the dream of couples to have a baby?
These best surrogacy clinics in Georgia under We Care IVF Surrogacy promise each individual that they give their best to fulfil the dream for infertile couples to have their baby. The fertility experts will offer the different fertility treatments that help the couples overcome the dilemma that they cannot have their baby. The following are some fertility treatments performed at these best ten surrogacy clinics in Georgia:
- IVF: This is one of the most common procedures performed at the best ten surrogacy clinics in Georgia, where the fertility experts will collect the eggs from the woman ovaries & fertilize them with the donor sperm or the recipient’s husband. IVF will be performed outside the woman’s body but in the IVF lab.
- ICSI: ICSI is performed to treat the causes of infertility in men, which means the male members who are dealing with poor or low sperm count; ICSI is for them in which the fertility experts at these best ten surrogacy clinics in Georgia will extract the sperms surgically. Once the sperms are extracted, the single sperm will be injected into each egg to ease the fertilization process.
- Egg Donation: Egg donation is mainly for women who are unable to produce enough eggs for fertilization in such cases; the fertility experts of these best ten surrogacy clinics in Georgia under We Care IVF Surrogacy will borrow the eggs from the egg donor, and it will be fertilized with the donor sperm or the sperm of the recipient husband.
- GIFT: GIFT is known as gamete intrafallopian transfer, where the fertility experts will not fertilize the eggs and the sperms outside the body. They will be implanted together into one of the woman’s fallopian tubes.
- Egg freezing: Egg freezing is a procedure opted by those women who wish to plan their family in their 30s or above. In such cases, women freeze their eggs at these best ten surrogacy clinics in Georgia when they are in their 20s and use them in the future. By freezing the eggs at these fertility clinics in Georgia, couples need to pay fixed annual charges, around 10% of the essential IVF treatment.
- Surrogacy: Surrogacy is the most advanced fertility treatment procedure & the fertility experts at the best ten surrogacy clinics in Georgia will perform surrogacy in two ways, i.e., gestational surrogacy & traditional surrogacy.
(i) Gestational surrogacy is a procedure in which the biological mother’s eggs will be fertilized with the sperm of the biological father or donor sperm. Once the fertilization occurs, the formed embryo will be implanted into the surrogate mother’s uterus, and she will carry the baby till full term.
(ii) Traditional surrogacy is a procedure in which the surrogate mother or donor eggs are fertilized with the sperm of the biological father or the donor sperm. After the fertilization step is completed, the embryologist will transfer the formed embryo into the surrogate mother’s uterus.
The only difference between gestational & traditional surrogacy is that: with the gestational procedure, the couple will have their biological baby, whereas, with traditional surrogacy procedure, the biological mother is the surrogate mother.