IVF treatment in Kathmandu– Are you searching for the IVF treatment in Kathmandu? If yes, then how would you find out that it is the best IVF treatment in Kathmandu? It is time that you put your mind at ease because we are here to answer all of your questions.
Picking a fertility clinic for IVF treatment is a task that needs to be done carefully. Why is that? Choosing an ideal clinic is vitally important because the clinic will decide the success of the IVF treatment. We will tell you how. Let’s start with the basics of IVF treatment.
What is an IVF treatment?
In Vitro Fertilization is a way of achieving pregnancy when other ways are not working out anymore. In this process, the female gamete and male gamete that are egg and sperm are combined in a Petri dish (also known as a cultured dish) in a lab for embryo formation. Later, the specialist transfers the ideal embryo into the mother’s uterus.
What are the steps of IVF treatment?
IVF treatment consists of five major steps – ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, sperm retrieval, fertilization, and embryo transfer.
- For ovarian stimulation, doctor-prescribed medications to the intended mother for producing multiple mature eggs than usual. The production of multiple eggs helps in increasing the chances of perfect embryo formation.
- After the ovarian stimulation, the doctor does some tests and ultrasound to check the egg production. Once the intended mother reaches the ideal stage of egg retrieval, the specialist performs the egg retrieval procedure in his or her clinic.
- On the same day of egg retrieval, the doctor asks the intended father for sperm collection or sperm retrieval. In the case of male infertility, a male infertility specialist performs surgery for sperm retrieval.
- After collecting sperm and eggs, the expert will combine the gametes in a Petri dish for fertilization. This procedure takes place in a lab-made for the fertilization process. The expert will observe the growth of embryos formed through the fertilization process.
- After 3-5 days of the fertilization process, the expert will select an ideal embryo for transferring into the mother’s uterus. The embryo transfer takes place in the clinic of the doctor and doesn’t take a long time.
What are the qualities of the best IVF treatment?
What is the best IVF treatment? You might be wondering about it. A best IVF treatment helps you achieve the desired outcome, a treatment that is made with keeping under observation the infertility condition of the client to increase the success rate of the treatment.
We care IVF surrogacy is a center that provides you the best IVF treatment in Kathmandu that aims to treat infertile couples and help them reach the destination of parenthood. They have customized IVF treatment according to the condition of an individual.
We care IVF surrogacy offers you fertility treatments and services such as
- In-vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Male infertility treatments and many more
We care IVF surrogacy provides all the treatments at reasonable prices. The team of IVF doctors, embryologists, and staff members are highly qualified for infertility treatments. We also have a well-equipped lab with all equipment and diagnostic facilities. For more information on the best IVF treatment in Kathmandu, contact us or comment below.