IVF treatment in Delhi: IVF cost in Delhi ranges from INR 1 75,000 to INR 2 00,000 for a single IVF cycle. However, it depends on the age of the couple, number of cycles used, previous medical history, cause of infertility, etc. The cost of the fertility treatments at We Care IVF Surrogacy is very reasonable compared to other fertility clinics in Delhi. It is a clinic where around 4,000 babies are born every year through IVF and more than 15,000 babies with other fertility treatments.
Basic and Advance IVF treatment in Delhi
|IVF Using self-egg||₹1,25,000 INR|
|IVF Using donor egg||₹2,25,000 INR|
|IVF Using donor sperm||₹1,75,000 INR|
|PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis)||₹1,80,000 INR|
|TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration)||₹4,00,00 INR|
|MESA (Microsurgical Epididymal Sperm Aspiration)||₹7,00,00 INR|
|ICSI (Intracytoplasmic sperm injection)||₹1,50,000 INR|
To whom IVF treatment in Delhi is recommended
Following are the candidates for whom IVF is the best option to have a baby. These are:
- Women with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes.
- Women are dealing with failed ovaries.
- Male member with poor or low sperm count.
- Women who have had a previous history of repeated miscarriages.
- Couples diagnosed with the unexplained cause of infertility.
- A male member whose sperms are not available in semen.
- Teams with any previous genetic disorder history.
- Men whose sperms are an abnormal shape.
How the procedure of the best IVF treatment in Delhi works?
The process of the best IVF treatment in Delhi consists of six significant steps. These are:
1. Ovulation induction: In this step, the fertility expert will give some fertility medications to the female partner that help her stimulate the ovaries. She will produce more mature and healthy eggs in one cycle. Also, the fertility experts will monitor her ovaries to check the growth and development of the eggs through ultrasound. The fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy will also conduct a blood test to check the hormone levels.
2. Egg retrieval: In this step of an IVF treatment in Delhi, the fertility expert will retrieve the eggs from the woman’s ovaries using a hollow needle called a catheter that passes through the upper vaginal wall that helps the fertility experts to remove the fluid from follicles. It is a procedure performed under local anesthesia to reduce the discomfort; however, in few cases, women experience mild cramping that will treat through painkillers.
3. Insemination of eggs: It is a step of the IVF treatment in Delhi where the fertility expert will collect the sperm sample of the male partner into a sterile container and give it to the lab technicians. The lab technicians will process the male member’s sperm and make them ready to obtain the motile sperm. Once the sperm preparing procedure is completed, the fertility expert will inseminate the woman’s retrieved eggs using IVF/ICSI procedure.
4. Fertilization: In this step, the fertility experts will combine the woman collected eggs with her husband’s sperm or donor sperm to facilitate fertilization. After this, the fertility expert will monitor the fertilization of eggs and sperms; once it’s completed, it will become an embryo.
5. Embryo transfer: During embryo transfer, the skilled and experienced embryologist at We Care IVF Surrogacy will pick the most active and healthy embryo/s to transfer into the uterus of the genetic mother and will wait for pregnancy signs to occur.
6. Pregnancy test: After two weeks of embryo transfer, the couple needs to visit We Care IVF Surrogacy for a pregnancy test. The fertility expert will scan the woman’s ovaries to hear the infant’s heartbeat. It will be performed using ultrasound, and once the fertility expert hears the heartbeat, it confirms the successful pregnancy has taken place. The couple can be released from the fertility clinic to a local gynecologist.
Note: These are the steps for one fresh IVF cycle, and it will cost between INR 1, 75,000 to INR 2, 00,000. Suppose a couple has not achieved a successful outcome in one process. In that case, they can undergo the second IVF cycle in which the fertility expert will use the leftover embryos from the first cycle and perform the embryo transfer part instead of the entire IVF cycle.
If the couple does not wish to proceed with the second IVF cycle, they can try other fertility treatment options available at We Care IVF Surrogacy.
What are the other fertility treatment options available at We Care IVF Surrogacy?
The following are the different fertility treatment options:
1. ICSI: The best fertility treatment option that helps in treating male infertility issues. It is a procedure where the fertility expert will directly inject a single sperm into each egg to ease fertilization. Suppose sperms are not present in a man’s ejaculate. In that case, the fertility expert will use those using the latest techniques, such as testicular sperm aspiration (TESA) or percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA), or donor sperms for fertilization.
2. Preimplantation genetic disease (PGD): PGD is a fertility treatment performed before embryo transfer. It is done to identify any genetic disorder or chromosome abnormalities attached to embryos. If it is there, then the fertility experts at We Care IVF Surrogacy will first treat them before embryo transfer occurs. It helps in maximizing the chances of a successful pregnancy.
3. Egg donation: It is a helpful fertility treatment for women who cannot produce enough fertilization or the eggs produced by them are of poor quality. In this procedure, the fertility experts will use the donor eggs and mix them with the genetic father’s sperm or donor sperm to facilitate fertilization. Once fertilization occurs, the embryologist will transfer the most active and healthy embryo into the genetic mother’s uterus to establish a successful pregnancy.
4. Gestational surrogacy is the best fertility treatment for single parents, same-sex couples, and women who cannot carry the pregnancy in their womb due to some medical illness or heart disease. In this procedure, the fertility experts use either the biological mother’s egg or donor eggs and mix them with donor sperm or the biological father’s sperm to facilitate fertilization. Once fertilization occurs, the formed embryo will be placed into the surrogate mother’s uterus, and she will carry a baby till full term.