What are the best IVF centers in Nepal?
IVF centers in Nepal – People can visit any centres under the network group of We Care IVF Surrogacy, a medical tourism company in India that have the best IVF centres in Nepal as this medical tourism company serves all the people across the globe and offer the best fertility treatments that help the couples in conceiving a baby. The services offered at these IVF centres are at par with the rest of the world. The following are some services listed below:
- Environmental surroundings: The environment surrounding these IVF centres is pleasant, and the people whosoever visit these centres feel the warmth in the environment. People experience the positive energy around them, and it gives a feeling that these are the best IVF centres in Nepal where the dream of having a baby can come true.
- Cost-effective treatments: People worldwide will get cost-effective fertility treatments at the best IVF centres in Nepal. These centres are established to fulfil the dream of infertile couples without putting a burden on high-cost fertility treatments. Suppose people compare the cost of the fertility treatments of the IVF centres under We Care IVF Surrogacy with any other clinics/centres in Nepal. In that case, they will find our centres are most reasonable and affordable to help them in conceiving a baby.
- Skilled & trained professionals: The best IVF centres in Nepal have skilled and trained professionals who treat each individual equally and offer the best fertility treatment based on their medical reports. These fertility experts will give their best to achieve the successful outcome of the procedure and allow the infertile couple to enjoy their journey of parenthood with their baby.
- Success Rates: The success rates of fertility treatments at the best IVF centres in Nepal are very high compared to other IVF centres. However, the success rates mainly depend on the age of the couples, cause of infertility, previous history of female’s miscarriages, etc.
- Facilities offered: The best IVF centres in Nepal will offer the best facilities to each individual under one roof only, and that can save their time, money, and energy. These centres will offer personal & medical care 24*7 That helps the couples in concentrating on their treatment to achieve the successful outcome; these centres use the latest & advanced technology to treat routine as well as complex infertility issues, our representative will assist all the people for their visa, travel, food, accommodation, etc.
- Latest & advanced technology: The best IVF centres in Nepal use the latest & advanced technologies to find out the root cause of infertility in men, women, or both, and accordingly the fertility experts will treat them so that they couples can get rid out of the infertility issues and can have an experience of having a baby.
- Waiting period: In case couples need to borrow the sperms, eggs, or embryos for their treatment, then they need not stand in long queues as the best IVF centres in Nepal have an extensive database of sperm, egg, or embryo donors, and this can reduce their lot of waiting time.
How do you find out the best IVF centres in Nepal?
There are various ways to find out the best IVF centres in Nepal. The people can search for the IVF centres using web services where they can check the success rates of the IVF centres over five years. Time is taken for the treatment, overall cost of the treatment, qualification & experience of the fertility experts, etc., or they can take help from any of their friends or relatives who had undergone fertility treatments or can visit the IVF centres in person.
Once all the information is gathered, you can choose to call or e-mail, or Skype to the selected IVF centre in Nepal under the network group of We care IVF Surrogacy to gain information and to book your appointment with the fertility expert who will be the best person to help you in conceiving a baby.
Who is responsible for the cause of infertility?
This is a widespread question that has been asked 9 out of 10 people when they visit the IVF centres in Nepal. The fertility experts at these IVF centres explain to them the cause of infertility that can be in women or men or both. It is not necessary that a woman is responsible for the cause of infertility. Men’s fertility can also be affected, or in many cases, both men and women are dealing with the cause of infertility. After a proper medical examination, only the fertility expert will give a clear picture of the cause of infertility.
It has been found that female’s ovarian reserve starts falling when they reach the age of 30 years, and in male members, the sperm count starts decreasing at the age of 40 years; however, in very rare cases, male member sperms are available until the age of 60 years.
Based on t medical reports, the fertility expert of the best IVF centres in Nepal will suggest the fertility treatment that can help the couples to fighting the cause of infertility.
Who are the candidates to whom fertility treatment is recommended?
We Care IVF Surrogacy – The fertility experts at the best IVF centres in Nepal will recommend fertility treatment in the following cases:
- Women with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes.
- Ovarian failed
- High consumption of alcohol can affect the fertility of both men and women.
- Poor or low male member sperm count.
- Unexplained infertility in both males and females.
- Abnormal shape of male member sperm that can result in poor motility.
- Male member’s sperms are not present in semen.
- Repeated history of women’s miscarriages.
- Age over 35 years in the case of females and 40 in the case of the male member.
In case the couple is facing any of the above issues, then it’s high time for them to meet the fertility expert and get them treated as soon as possible before it gets too late.