IVF centers in Hyderabad – You can consider the best IVF centers in Hyderabad that give you a clear picture of their success rates, cost of the IVF treatment, experience & qualification of the fertility expert and embryologist, time duration for the process, etc.
We as a leading medical tourism company recommend people to visit once the hospitals and clinics under We Care IVF Surrogacy that have the best IVF centers in Hyderabad. When people visit these hospitals and clinics they feel the positive energy around them and the medical staff will always be ready to assist people. When you meet our counselor you will get an idea that this is the place that can help you to achieve your dream of having a baby. After counseling, they will fix your appointment with the best and experienced fertility expert who will speak to you and understand your concerns. After this session, they will do some medical tests to find out the root cause of your infertility and accordingly suggest the treatment which fulfills your dream as well as pocket friendly.
How the IVF procedure is performed at the best IVF centers in Hyderabad?
The fertility experts at the best IVF centers in Hyderabad will perform the IVF in 5 steps. These are:
- Stimulation: Normally a woman can produce a single egg in her menstrual cycle; however, in IVF multiple eggs are required to increase the chances of developing a healthy embryo. In such cases, the fertility experts will give a fertility drug that helps the woman ovaries to stimulate so that her body produces several eggs. The fertility expert will keep a check on the production of eggs by performing ultrasound and blood tests.
- Egg Retrieval: In the egg retrieval procedure the fertility expert will give you anesthesia and they will retrieve the eggs from your ovaries by using the fine thin needle that passes through the upper vaginal wall. The fertility expert then performs the vaginal ultrasound to remove the fluids from the follicles.
- Fertilization: During fertilization, the fertility expert will pick the most active sperm of the male member and mix it with the woman’s egg in a special chamber. After that, the fertility expert will fertilize an egg in two ways: (i) conventional method or (ii) intracytoplasmic injection (ICSI). Both the methods are the best and have approximately the same success rates. Usually, ICSI is performed when there is less fertilization due to male infertility such as poor semen quality, low sperm count, etc.
- Embryo transfer: During embryo transfer, your embryologist will monitor the growth of the embryos and then they will select the best and healthy embryo to transfer into your uterus using a thin tube called a catheter. This step will be performed without giving anesthesia. Once the embryo is transferred it will continue to grow in the woman’s uterus.
- Pregnancy test: This is the final step of the IVF procedure where the couple needs to visit the clinic after 14 days of the embryo transfer for the pregnancy check. The fertility expert will perform this step using ultrasound where they insert a probe into the women uterus and when they see a sac and hear the heartbeat of the infant that means the pregnancy is confirmed and the woman will be released from the IVF clinic to her local obstetrician and then the pregnancy will continue as normal.
Why choose hospitals & clinics under We Care IVF Surrogacy?
The reason behind choosing the best IVF centers in Hyderabad under We Care IVF Surrogacy is that these centers offer the various services that help the couples in concentrating on their treatment which is very important to achieve the successful outcome of the procedure. The following are the services offered by our network IVF centers:
- Best & skilled IVF professionals: The couple will get the best & skilled IVF professional who will properly examine them and based on their medical reports they will begin the IVF procedure. In case, the first IVF cycle doesn’t give a successful outcome then the fertility expert will go for the 2nd attempt with the left-over embryos that were produced in the first IVF cycle and that too at a very minimal cost.
- Best quality & latest technology: To achieve the successful outcome of the procedure the fertility experts at the best IVF centers in Hyderabad will use the high-end equipment to perform the IVF which gives the highest success rates of the procedure.
- Reasonable & affordable cost: IVF is the most reasonable & affordable fertility treatment in Hyderabad for couples who are unable to conceive naturally for them IVF is a blessing. Hyderabad is a city where the IVF cost ranges from Rs. 3 to 4 lakhs per cycle.
- Success rates: The success rates of the best IVF centers in Hyderabad under We Care IVF Surrogacy are very high as compared to other clinics in Hyderabad. To date, the success rates of IVF are around 80 to 90% for women under the age of 35 years and it will decrease when women’s age is over 35 years because ovarian reserve starts falling in women cases after they reach the age of 35 years.
- Surroundings of the clinic: The IVF centers under We Care IVF Surrogacy are surrounded with positive energy and this can be only felt once the people enter the clinics. They will see that the medical staff from receptionist to fertility experts are coordinating to make the treatment success for the existing patients and they give their best to achieve the highest success rates that allow the couple to enjoy their parenthood happily.
If you are tired of trying many other options to have a baby but still not achieved any output then we recommend you to visit once the best IVF centers in Hyderabad under We Care IVF Surrogacy where you can discuss all your fertility problems and you will get the best solution which turns your dream into reality. So don’t wait call us on +91 9899293903 and fix your appointment with us.