IVF centers in Delhi – The IVF centers under We Care IVF Surrogacy are the best centers in Delhi as here the couples will get the best services along with the best fertility treatment and that too at a very reasonable cost. The aim behind establishing these centers was to spread happiness across the world by helping couples who are unable to conceive naturally after trying for a long period and they are unsuccessful to achieve the conception.
What kind of services are offered at the best IVF centers in Delhi?
There are various services offered by the best IVF centers in Delhi and some of them are listed below:
- Cost-effective treatments: All the people across the world no matters from which class they belong will get equal attention while the fertility experts of the best IVF centers in Delhi perform the fertility treatments. By offering the reasonable cost of the fertility treatment at these IVF centers do not mean that these IVF centers compromise the quality of the treatment. They will offer the same international standard quality by using the latest and high-end technologies of life-science.
- Environment: People who visit these IVF centers feel a positive environment around them as they see all the medical staff working together to make the fertility treatment successful for the people present at the IVF centers. This positive energy attracts the attention of many couples and also gives them a feeling that this is the best IVF center in Delhi that can help them in achieving their goal of having a baby.
- Success rates: The success rates of the best IVF centers in Delhi are again one of the most attractive services that attract many people to come and have their fertility treatment at these IVF centers. To date, the success rates of these IVF centers are around 40 to 90% depending on the type of fertility treatment the couple chooses, the age of the couple, the experience of the fertility expert, cause of infertility in couples, etc.
- Best & Experienced fertility experts: At the IVF centers under the network group of We Care IVF surrogacy have the best & experienced fertility experts who have more than 2 decades of experience in treating all types of infertility issues and provide the best fertility treatment that helps the couples to have their baby and that too at a very reasonable cost.
- High-end equipment: The fertility experts at the best IVF centers in Delhi use high-end equipment that helps them to find the root cause of infertility so that the fertility experts will provide the treatment accordingly.
How the basic IVF procedure is performed at the best IVF centers in Delhi?
IVF is one of the most commonly used procedure at the best IVF centers in Delhi for the couples who are unable to conceive a baby naturally and when they meet the fertility expert they will suggest the couple for IVF treatment which is very reasonable and have effective successful rates especially for the couple below the age of 35 years.
In the IVF procedure, the fertility expert will collect the eggs from the woman’s ovaries and mix them with the sperm of the recipient’s husband to facilitate fertilization. Once the fertilization takes place, the created embryo will be transferred by an experienced and skilled embryologist who knows how many embryos need to be transferred into the woman’s uterus so that the successful conception takes place.
After 14 days of the embryo transfer, the couple needs to visit the fertility clinic for the pregnancy test which will be performed by the fertility expert through ultrasound where they see a sac in the woman uterus and hear the heartbeat of the infant that means the pregnancy is confirmed and the recipient can be released from the IVF center to her local obstetrician and then the pregnancy will continue as normal.
What if the IVF cycle fails at the best IVF centers in Delhi?
In case, the first IVF cycle fails due to any medical reason then the fertility expert will suggest the couple undergo the second IVF cycle and for that, they need to pay a minimal cost. Although the best IVF centers in Delhi have experienced and skilled professionals who make sure that the first IVF cycle gives the successful outcome, however, in any case, the couple need to undergo a second attempt then they should give a try where again the embryologist will select the most active embryo left-over from the first IVF cycle and fertilize them with the sperm of the recipient husband or donor sperm to facilitate the fertilization. Once the fertilization occurs the resulting embryo will be transferred into the uterus of the woman.
After this again the same process repeats that the couple needs to visit the IVF clinic for the pregnancy test.
How the best IVF centers in Delhi treat male & female infertility issues?
We care IVF surrogacy – According to the fertility experts at these centers, the ovarian reserve starts falling in the case of women after the age of 30 years, similarly, male members fertility also start reducing at the age nearby ’40s, only in rare cases, it happens that the male member sperms are available until the age of 60 years.
At these IVF centers, the fertility experts will treat both male & female infertility issues by using the latest and advanced medical technologies. It has been found that many of the infertility issues can be resolved by giving only medicines or through a very small surgical procedure, however, if the couples are facing more challenges in conceiving a baby then the fertility expert will suggest Artificial Reproductive Technology (ART) procedure. The ART procedure has proved beneficial for couples and allows them to overcome many infertility issues. In cases, of women, this is the best technique that allows women to increase the chances of conception and females can give birth to a healthy and disease-free baby.