Surrogacy treatment in Russia If you are looking for the best surrogacy treatment in Russia, visit the fertility centres under We Care IVF Surrogacy. The experienced and trained fertility professionals offer the best surrogacy treatment with other facilities and at a very reasonable cost. There are two ways to perform the best surrogacy treatment in Russia. One is suitable for you will only be confirmed by the fertility expert after a proper medical examination.
We briefly explain both procedures on this page:
(i) Gestational Surrogacy: During this procedure, the fertility experts at the fertility centres under We Care IVF Surrogacy will collect the eggs of the biological mother or use donor eggs to fertilize them with the sperm of the intended father or donor sperm. After this step, the embryologist will pick healthy-formed embryo/s to transfer them into the surrogate mother’s uterus.
(ii) Traditional Surrogacy: During this procedure, the fertility experts at the fertility centres under We Care IVF Surrogacy will collect the surrogate mother or donor eggs’ eggs to ease the fertilization process. Then the collected eggs will be fertilized with the donor sperm or the sperm of the biological father. Once the fertilization occurs, the resulting embryo will be transferred into the surrogate mother’s uterus.
The only difference between the two best surrogacy treatments in Russia is that with gestational surrogacy couple will have a genetic baby, whereas in traditional surrogacy baby has a genetic connection with the father and the surrogate mother.
Why is it considered the best surrogacy treatment in Russia?
We call it the best surrogacy treatment in Russia because this is a place where people from other developed countries get cost-effective treatments. The fertility centres under We Care IVF Surrogacy use the latest & advanced technologies to treat the causes of infertility in couples. The fertility experts at these centres, with their team of other medical professionals, will make sure that each individual gets the best surrogacy treatment in Russia with other facilities such as round the clock personal & medical care, proper maintenance of the documents, get pleasant & comfortable stay throughout the journey, transparency in their treatment, etc.
These other facilities help the couples concentrate on their treatment which is very important to achieve the successful outcome of the procedure.
Is surrogacy treatment in Russia is a legal procedure?
Yes, the fertility centres under We Care IVF Surrogacy have a legal permit to perform surrogacy treatment in Russia and many other countries. The government also understood that surrogacy treatment helps couples have their baby who cannot conceive them naturally. This is the reason that in many states government passes the legal law to perform surrogacy. However, all the fertility centres’ responsibility is to get sign the legal document from both parties before they enter into the surrogacy program.
The legal advisor makes the legal contract of the fertility centres. This agreement states that the surrogate mother and her family have no issues handing over the baby to the biological parents after the baby’s birth. Also, the biological parents have no issues taking full responsibility for the surrogate mother till she gave birth to new- born.
The contract also states that the biological parents need to file a petition in court on the 3rd day of the baby born for the birth certificate, which should have the biological parent’s name as the legal parents.
How the fertility centres under We Care IVF Surrogacy hire the surrogates?
The fertility centres under We Care IVF Surrogacy hire those women as surrogate mothers for childless couples who pass the below criteria:
- She should be between the age group of 21 to 40 years.
- She should be a married woman with at least one baby.
- The family of the surrogate mother should support her decision.
- She should not be addicted to any illegal drugs that harm the growth of the baby.
- She should provide all her medical and personal details to the fertility clinics.
- She should not have a repeated miscarriage history in the past.
- Her body mass index (BMI) should not be more than 30.
- She should undergo the proper surrogacy counselling and understood the criticality of the procedure.
- She should be financially stable.
What point do people need to keep in mind while going for the best surrogacy treatment in Russia?
The following are some critical points that people should keep in mind when going for the best surrogacy treatment in Russia. These are:
- Qualification & experience of the fertility professionals: This is one of the most critical points as the entire procedure is based on the skills and experience of the fertility professionals because they are the ones who know when the embryo/s are ready for transfer and how many embryo/s need to transfer in one cycle. The fertility centres under We Care IVF Surrogacy have the fertility professionals who have more than two decades of experience in the field of fertility treatments, and they are the one who delivers thousands of IVF babies every year without any complications to the health of the mother and the baby.
- Success rates: Another important point to be considered because success rates decide the successful pregnancy. The fertility centres under We Care IVF Surrogacy have achieved the highest success rates of the best surrogacy treatment in Russia, which is between 65 to 90%. However, the success rates also depend on the age of the couples, cause of infertility, any previous history of miscarriages, etc.
- Fertility treatment cost: Before purchasing any product, we look for the cost, same as with the best surrogacy treatment in Russia people always look at how much the treatment cost to them?
The answer is that Russia is a country that offers excellent and affordable fertility treatments at the fertility clinics under We Care IVF Surrogacy because the specialists at these centres wish that each individual enjoy their journey of parenthood. The cost will not stop them from doing so.