Some of the infertility problems are more easily treated than others. Women especially after the age of 35, her chances of getting pregnant is less than the women under age 35 and her risk of miscarriages also increase after the age of 35.
Your doctor will advise you to skip some of the steps as you reach at
of age 35 or older because your chances of having baby decrease with
each passing year. It’s very important to understand that even if you are
able to get pregnant, no treatment will guarantee you a healthy baby.
However, the nowadays scientist in this field has made many advances that
helped many couples to have their own babies.
Before plan take some time
Usually, this fertility treatment cost a lot also some of the insurance
companies does not cover these expenses. If the only cost is a concern for
you then we suggest you to check with your insurance company may be they cover the infertility treatment. However, thinking about this ahead may help you from becoming emotionally and financially drained from trying a so many treatments and after that also you are unable to plan for a baby. You and your partner should think before you start the treatment, that how far you want to go with this treatment. You may only want to try with medicines and do not want surgery. Maybe, you change your mind during the treatment, but we suggest that it is a good idea to start the treatment and make your dream of having your own baby come true.
Steps involve for infertility treatment for Women
• Ovulating Problems:In this doctor will advise you to take the medicines like Clomiphene and Metformin? Clomiphene helps you to stimulate your ovaries to release eggs whereas metformin is used to treat the polycystic ovary syndrome.
• Unexplained infertility: If your doctor is unable to find that why you are not able to get pregnant then they will give you Clomiphene, Hormone injections and Insemination.
• Blocked Tubes: If your fallopian tubes are blocked then your doctor advises you for the tubal surgery.
• Endometriosis: If mild to moderate endometriosis seems to be the main reason for your infertility, treatment may include laparoscopic surgery to remove endometrial tissue growth. This treatment may not be an option if you have severe endometriosis.
Trying for the insemination is the first option that your doctor
will recommend you after this the sperm is collected and then
concentrated to increase the number of healthy sperm for
Prevent Infertility Issues
To prevent these infertility issues one has to follow the below-given conditions:
• Avoid using tobacco as it decreases the chances of fertility by reducing the sperm counts.
• Avoid exposure to harmful chemicals.
• Avoid the usage of alcohol as it damages the eggs and sperms
• Your body weight should be according to your height it will reduce the possibility of hormone imbalance. This is very important for both men