Best IVF Infertility Specialist (Dr Rita Bakshi) Delhi
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Sr. Consultant Infertility Specialist and Endoscopy Surgeon
|Done her MBBS from Lady Harding Medical College University of Delhi||1979(June)-1983 (Dec).|
|One year rotatory internship at LHMC and SSKH||1984 (Jan)-1984 (Dec)|
|Completed 6 Months House Job in Obs and Gynae||1985 Jan to June|
|Completed 6 months House Job in Medicine||1985 July- Dec|
|Done Diploma in OBS and Gynae from St. Stephens Hospital||Jan1987-Dec|
|Officiated as MD (Gynae and Obs) from Safdarjung Hospital||April 1998 – July 1990|
|Executed training in tubal Microsurgery conducted by family planning Association of India Mumbai||6th Nov 2000- 10th Nov 2000|
|Completed her 6 Months WHO fellowship in Gynae Oncology from AIIMS, Delhi||10 Oct-2001- 9 Oct 2002|
|Skilled in ART and IVF from Inst. of Reproductive Medicine Kolkata under doyen and pioneer of IVF. Dr.B.N.Chakravorty||23 Aug-12 Sept 2004|
|Completed Diploma (ART) From KKIVF Hospital Singapore||Aug 2006|
|Diploma (Endoscopy) From Kiel (Germany)||May 2007|
Dr. Rita Bakshi at her Considerable Practice:
- Six months House job from LHMC Delhi.
- One Year Diploma from St. Stephen Hospital, Delhi.
- Two years M.D. from Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi.
- Acted as Specialist and Head in Public Sector Undertaking Hospital.
- Had an opportunity of doing more than-3000 caesarean section, 2000 Hysterectomies including non-descent
- Hysterectomies of even up to 16 week size uterus.
- Tubal recanalisation using microscope with excellent result.
- Dealing infertility including IUI and IVF.
- Performing about 80 cases of IVF in her centre with a success rate of 45%.
- Dealing effectively with male infertility, testicular biopsy, frozen sperm ICSI.
- Executing lazer hatching for aged and elderly infertile women.
- Excellent results with frozen embryo transfers.
Experience in Uro-Gynaecology:
- Includes treating urinary in continence by retropubic mid urethral tapes. TOT (Transobturator tape).
- TVT (Trans Vaginal Tape).
- Use of mesbes (Apogee and perigee).
- Vaginal Reconstructive surgery includes aesthetic vaginoplasty for vaginal agenesis. Sacrospinous calpopexy for vault prolapsed.
IMP.CME Conference and Trainings
12 March 1996-15 March 1996:
Included in third International scientific meeting of Royal college of Obstetricians and gynaecologists New Delhi.
Nov 2nd 1997- Nov 6th 1997:
Presented in workshop to Frontries of Gynae. Endoscopy performed by staten Island University Hospital. A member of North shore Health system (USA) in cooperation with Jaslok Hospital and Research, centre, Mumbai and FOGSI,Endoscopy committee Mumbai India.
July 18th 1999- July 20th 1999 :
Completed basic Endotraining course in Minimally invasive Gynaecology of Apollo Hospital New Delhi.
Nov 14th –Nov 16th 2003 :
Attended precongress workshops and International congress on infertility at Mumbai.Sept 2nd and 3rd 2005 :
Had her presence to Practical Gynaecological oncology CME cum workshop arranged by LHMC.
Oct 9th -10th 2005 :
Trained in endoscopy (Only hysheretony).
Nov 24th 2005 :
Trained in RNTCP (DOTS) Revised National TB control prgramme.
April 17th 2006 :
Skilled in diagnoses of Genetic Disorders making use of cytogenetics and molecular Genetic methods at AIIMS, New Delhi, supported by Deptt of Biotechnology Govt of India.
April 28th-30th 2006 :
Attended evidence based gynaecological endoscopy and Videos Festival at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
June 16th-19th June 2006 :
Attended international conference live operative workshop in Urogynacology and Reconstructive pelvic surgery ‘URPS’ 2006 at Govt Kasturba Gandhi Hospital, Chennai.
September 9th 2006 :
Attended CME on genital reconstruction, aesthetic and aesthetic and microsurgery of India.
Exposure to Software Activities:
1. MS office , Net surfing, powerpoint presentations.
2. Active in compering shows and cultural activities.
Know other doings:
1. Vice President for the last 5 years in Indian Ass.of Ocupational Health dealing with Industrial workers and Industrial Hazard exposure.
2. Vice President for the last 2 years of Medical Fitness Society, India.
3.Cultural secretary of World Brotherhood Organization (WBO)- A Non-profit Organization.
4. Member of AOGD (Ass. Of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Delhi)
- Federation of Obstetrician and Gynaecological Societies of India.
- Association of Female Genital Reconstructive Aesthetic and microsurgeons of India.
- Indian Fertility Society
- National Association of Reproductive Child Health of India.
5. Member American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).