We all agree that baby is the most beautiful gift of each couple’s life, without a kid, family is not a happy and blissful family. When a couple is not able to go through the natural cycle of fertilization or pregnancy, then that partner called as sterile or infertile. Infertility is the major issue, which is going around all over the world. Approx. 27.5 million couples are in the clinch of infertility issue in India. No worries, and say thanks to the advance techniques to treat Infertility. Advance treatments such as IVF, ICSI, IMSI, PESA, MESA, Surrogacy etc have made life easier and untroublesome to the infertile duo.
IVF is one of the top most treatments in India, through which infertile couples get rid of the tension of infertility from their life. Huge numbers of couples have eliminated Infertility word from their life after going through IVF treatment. Mentioned below are top 10 IVF Specialist / Doctor in Delhi –
- Dr Nalini Gupta– who has achieved M.Sc Clinical Embryology from University of Leeds, UK, MD (Obs&Gynae) from University of Rohtak, India, MBBS, M D U Rohtak, Awarded Distinction in M Sc Clinical Embryology (UK).She is the one who has been handling and treating infertility matter from the way back. She has the experience in solving the issue of sterility of more than 27 years. Dr Nalini Gupta is wise to ways and veteran in her field. Many of the couples, who are living outside from India, opt for this doctor on the basis of her success records and miraculous touch. Till now, very few cases are there in which she did not get lap of luxury; overall, her IVF success rate is 70-73%, which actually matters in IVF. She performs the treatment in Dynamic Fertility, South ex, part-1.
- Dr Kaberi Banerjee– She has completed her MBBS and MD in Obstetrics & Gynecology, has ample knowledge of solving any matter of infertility. One of the renowned doctors in the department of fertility treatment. Veteran in the field of infertility solution. She has the masters hands on each and every fertility treatment like IVF, ICSI, IMSI and other sperm surgical retrievals etc. She is the clinical director of Advanced Fertility & Gynecology Centre which is in Green Park, delhi.
- Shobha Gupta– Dr. Shobha Gupta has completed her MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Maulana Azad Medical College and trained in Assisted Reproductive technology from Justfus Leibig University, Germany. She has solved many of the infertile cases yet and has been giving smile to the childless couple for past few years. Dr. Shobha Gupta in Delhi treats the various ailments of the patients by helping them undergo high-quality treatments and procedures. She practices at Mother’s Lap IVF Centre, in Pitampura. Success rate of IVF is 55-53%.
- Nisha Bhatnagar– She is also one of the best IVF Specialist, practices at Aveya IVF in Patel nagar. Dr. Nisha Bhatnagar completed MBBS from Marathwada University in 1997 and MD – Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Marathwada University in 2002. IVF Success Rate is 60%. She has the experience of 17 years in the field of infertility.
- Sunita Gupta – Dr. Sunita Gupta has one of the finest hands to solve infertility issue. She has more than 32 years of experience in the field of infertility. She has gained work experience from some of the renowned medical institutes like Max Smart Super Speciality hospital, Saket. Beside IVF course of medication, she is specialist in some other treatments like laparoscopy, hysteroscopy etc. Success rate of IVF is 53%.
- Yachna Grover– She has Done M.B.B.S (Lady Hardinge Medical College), New Delhi, MS – Obstetrics and Gynaecology ( Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital), Delhi and Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital (VMMCSH), Delhi. She is one of the decent doctors who fixes out any issue of infertility in a very calm. Dr. Yachna has more than 20 years of experience in this line. Her clinic is in Greater Kailash. IVF Success rate is 40%.
- Kalpana Aggarwal– She do have the experience of 18 years, her main goal is to give 100% to achieve baby from the procedure of IVF. Dr. Kalpana Aggarwal has done MBBS and Ms in Gynae & Obst. She holds the experience from Lady Hardinge medical college and PG from Rohtak. Her clinic is in Dwarka, named as Angel mother and child clinic. Her interaction is very nice and the way she handles the patient is very familiar. Success rate of IVF is 39%.
- Sutopa Banerjee– She is the Director of Ob-Gyne department of Fortis Hospital Vasant Kunj (New Delhi). Dr. Sutopa Banerjee is infertility specialist with over 18 years experience in quality obstetrics and gynecology. Till now, she resolved many of the sterile partner’s issue of infertility. The success rate of IVF is 40%.
- Ruchi Malhotra– She is one of the most distinguished infertility specialists in Delhi, and has been practicing for more than 17 years. She is specialized in handling Infertility problems, Laparoscopic & Gynecological surgeries, Andrology disorders and more. She performs infertility treatment at Dr Ruchi Malhotra Specialist Clinic and provides cheap IVF treatment with the success rates 40%.
- Archana Dhawan Bajaj– With the IVF success rate of 37%, she holds degree of MBBS, reproductive DGO, and Masters in Medical Science in Assisted Reproductive Technology from University of Nottingham. She is the fertility expert, which gives the treatment of IVF in nice package. She is currently continuing her practice at Nurture IVF Clinic in Naraina Vihar, Delhi.
So, if you are planning to go for IVF then think wisely before selecting any fertility centre. There are many processes before the steps of IVF like fertility medication, checkups, ultrasounds etc. In Delhi, many of the fertility centre promises to do your treatment in limited package & in a very reasonable price and during the procedure of treatment they demand for extra money just beware of those clinics. Choose safely on the basis of IVF Success rate and keep yourself highly motivated during the course of medication.